• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How did you feel about your "forced" camper? *Got my camper today!*

How did you feel about your "forced" camper?

• Loved them!

Votes: 62 19.7%
  • Disliked them!

Votes: 114 36.3%
  • No opinion on them! (Indifference)

Votes: 54 17.2%
  • They grew on me over time!

Votes: 85 27.1%
  • Hated them over time!

Votes: 35 11.1%

• Total voters
Mine was Tex - I waited 2 days for him to leave until I realize that didn't do anything... lol. He grew on me, but when he asked to leave I didn't have a hard time saying goodbye.

Very good! My first campground visitor was Marshall! Before I was aware of the hype, I thought he was adorable!

I got Pietro, someone I never really felt any type of way about before. I quickly grew to love him! Can't say I expected that.

I got Huck. I hated him. I tried to boot him off my island asap but he was stubborn which made me hate him even more.

I got Pietro. I hated him immensely. From that gawd awful music in his home to his multicolored face.

Gave him everything to keep him at home. Gasoline canisters, bags of garbage, trash cans of various types, a well to hide in and snatch stupid children that come too close.

I at least got his photo and found him a home with someone who wanted them.

I got Julian. As far as smugs go, I definitely could have gotten worse. I kept him for a while but ended up giving him to someone who wanted him a lot more than I did.

My first camper is Hippeaux. He's still in my town and I'm still waiting for him to move out.*sigh*

mine was phil. i wasn't happy at first but he grew on me. eventually i moved him out only to love him back in lol but i recently moved him out again and hes now living on another island !!!

now julian lives with me and im happy :)

Phil was my first smug in New Leaf. I hated him at first but he grew on me and was sad to let him go, but he didn't fit in my all cat town plans.

I got Hans, which was kinda lame, but at least I didn't get Quillson like one of my friends did xp

Huck.
Yuck.

I don't like his design, I don't like the version of the town tune that plays when you talk to him, I actually hate his pigsty of a house. It's coming up on two weeks since my last moveout so I'll be eyeing him for bubbles like a hawk. B e g o n e

so i played every day up until it was possible to get my first campsite villager, and I got quillson. I tried every single day from then to move him out, and he did just YESTERDAY

Reactions: Fye
I got Lopez and loved his design so much that I reset my game and named my new Island Nara so it could be full of deer. Then in my new game my first visitor was Shep and he's not bad at all but I resented him a bit for not being a deer 😅

I don't mind the forced camper as much as I mind that they don't make it clear they won't leave until you invite them. Not for myself, but because of the millions of posts all over the internet were/ are asking about the first camper. It drives me a little crazy every time I see a new post asking about it.

I got Quillson as my smug camper. I was... pretty upset. Eventually he grew on me though. I started out by giving him funny outfits every day to make his appearance a little more bearable, eg. funny glasses or huge shades and silly outfits. Ironically, because of this I probably have the highest friendship with him haha. When he asks to move out I will replace him with Ken. I'll admit I will be a little sad to see him go.

I will hunt all of y'all saying bad things about Colton for sport.

anyway, mine was Ken! he's cute but not my style. weird thing is that he asked to move out like 4 or 5 days after moving in.

Mine was Lucha. I didn't dislike him, but I didn't hesitate to say "see ya!" when he asked to leave either.

Exactly what happened to me. I like most of the birds' designs in the game; however, he was one I really didn't. lol
Also, I can't stand wrestling or boxing, so his house interior was not my fave. But I didn't have his amiibo, so I thought it'd
be fine to have him for a while. Now that he's gone, I don't really miss him. 😅

Back