• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do I get a garbage can?

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I know it's a public works project but how do i unlock it?

Not sure about public works, but I've seen a villager with a trash can that you can use. So apparently there is a furniture item that functions the same way.

Unfortunately most public works projects must be suggested by a neighbor. All of these are unlocked by a random approach conversation.

There is a furniture item, the trash bin, one popped up in my Re-Tail the first week, seems to work exactly the same way as the public works trash can.

Its randomly requested by a Normal personality villager.
You could however buy a trashcan furniture piece and put it in your home(Functions the same as the the PWP)

^ Basically what they said. It is one of the more useful projects in the game, since it's actually functional and saves you having to pay to dispose of trash/forgeries.

Go swimming with the wetsuit, as that tends to trigger the conversations that lead to project recommendations.

^ Basically what they said. It is one of the more useful projects in the game, since it's actually functional and saves you having to pay to dispose of trash/forgeries.

Go swimming with the wetsuit, as that tends to trigger the conversations that lead to project recommendations.

Yeah I found that actually works xD but I can't get the ones I really want to get requested.

To add on to what everyone else said, apparently projects like the trash can are bad for your town rating. I would definitely go for the furniture item instead.

Back