• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do I invite amiibo to Harv's Phototopia?

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Yeah Ik dumb question but I havent been able to figure this out for days. Everythin I read/watch says to open the design tab and just put the amiibo on the joystick. Well I do that and absolutely nothing happens. Not only that but my amiibo icon is greyed out. I've tried both cards and figure and I know they work cause I've been using the same card to invite Julian in my campsite and I've used the figure before, but nothing happens when I put them on the joystick.

when you're on Harv's island and in his hut thing, click down on the D-Pad to get into decorating mode and put the amiibo over your joystick. that should be it lol, if that's not working then something's wrong. make sure the actual amiibo part is on top of the joystick because it's kinda difficult to line it up

also, are you trying to use amiibo while in the process of making a wedding anniversary set? you're not allowed to invite villagers to Cyrus and Reese's wedding ceremony photoshoot until the 6th day of doing photoshoots so that could be your problem

I think I'm on the 6th day, Reese was asking me to invite villagers. My sister figured it put that I could only invite island residents, Orville and Harvey, but I couldn't invite amiibo at all. I went to the regular phototopia and invited an amiibo just fine, I guess it's the wedding event that I'm not allowed to invite amiibo.

I think I'm on the 6th day, Reese was asking me to invite villagers. My sister figured it put that I could only invite island residents, Orville and Harvey, but I couldn't invite amiibo at all. I went to the regular phototopia and invited an amiibo just fine, I guess it's the wedding event that I'm not allowed to invite amiibo.
It would be weird for total strangers to just show up a wedding if you think about it XD

Nice to know that.

Back