• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you replant flowers?

I have the same question, I tried burying them too and it literally just buried the flowers in the ground lol

you have to actually use the shovel to dig them from the ground! just picking them will turn them into furniture. but if you picked them already you can dig up the stems left behind and plant them (and they'll presumably grow back?)

i was also confused about this for a while lol

You have to shovel the whole flower plant if you want to re-plant them, harvesting the buds just allows you to plant them as vases, assessories, flower crowns etc

You have to shovel the whole flower plant if you want to re-plant them, harvesting the buds just allows you to plant them as vases, assessories, flower crowns etc

Tell me more about the flower crown! How many flowers does that need?

Tell me more about the flower crown! How many flowers does that need?

I've read that tulip crowns need 2 red, 2 yellow, 1 white so perhaps other flower crown varieties will be about the same number as well? I can't wait to get the recipes : )

Back