Shooting Star
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
I've recently signed up for ArtFight. I'm still new there so I needed some tips. Maybe general overview on what Artfight is all about and how do I make an introduction card for the team? Thank you!

my name there is same as ever, Yanrima btw (but without the "~" symbol).

so one of my friends is doing artfight this year, and here's what i know just from witnessing the process, basically.

the general gist of artfight is that you draw free art for people and you get free art in return! you'll probably want to write on your profile that you take friendly fire + revenge attacks you get (which will increase the likelihood for more people to come attack you most likely). and you'll actually want to attack artists and revenge artists if you say you're going to, of course, lol. you can also follow some people you want to attack or whose art you're interested in.

you'll typically want to have all your references and such uploaded before artfight starts, but if you're a little late i think you should be fine. but the likelihood of receiving attacks if you don't have full character references uploaded is a little bit more unlikely. also, you'll want to give as good as a reference as possible - all the little details you want included (a full body is the most preferable) and etc. my friend gives a description of the character or "the vibes" as well as their motifs. you can include as much information or as little as you want! but personally i think the more the better :>

so one of my friends is doing artfight this year, and here's what i know just from witnessing the process, basically.

the general gist of artfight is that you draw free art for people and you get free art in return! you'll probably want to write on your profile that you take friendly fire + revenge attacks you get (which will increase the likelihood for more people to come attack you most likely). and you'll actually want to attack artists and revenge artists if you say you're going to, of course, lol. you can also follow some people you want to attack or whose art you're interested in.

you'll typically want to have all your references and such uploaded before artfight starts, but if you're a little late i think you should be fine. but the likelihood of receiving attacks if you don't have full character references uploaded is a little bit more unlikely. also, you'll want to give as good as a reference as possible - all the little details you want included (a full body is the most preferable) and etc. my friend gives a description of the character or "the vibes" as well as their motifs. you can include as much information or as little as you want! but personally i think the more the better :>
Thanks for the advice. I have updated my profile with one character reference (Morgaine) since she has a confirmed name. I'll put the red princess OC on hold since I'm trying to figure out a name for her.

Back