• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How I Breed Hybrids + EPCOT Town News

Mash

Semi-Active
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2312-3721-1925
Lobo
Coco
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
View attachment 237123
The picture above shows how I breed hybrids, it's a pretty easy mechanism, and once you got a nice line going, you basically have infinite flowers. I personally TT, so it makes it quicker, but you can wait it out daily! Just don't forget to water the flowers, otherwise they don't breed! I also sometimes ass fertilizer. It's really fun to do, and once you get a good patch it's well worth it. I also have some town news...

View attachment 237124
I finally have the perfect town! It took a lot of work, but it's finally done! I'm soooo glad! Now soon I'll get the golden watering can! Plus Jacob's ladders will pop up! I'm super happy!

Here's a little surprise... my shop will soon have hybrids! They'll be 2 TBT each, and I'll have pretty much infinite black roses,
pink roses, purple roses, red roses, white roses, yellow roses, orange roses,
red tulips, pink tulips, white tulips, and MORE!!!!

If you liked this blog make sure to tell your friends, I'll be doing more!
^_^

WVW69km4NsgVSjMKED

Attachments

• hybrid.jpg
    hybrid.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
  • perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 94
I also sometimes ass fertilizer.
I know that's a typo but you just made my day haha!!!

Last edited:
Lining up the flowers never worked for me. All my gardens are laid out in diagonal patterns, which use multiple color variations to maximize hybrid growth. But that was years ago. Most of the gardens have been replaced by hybrids.

Last edited:
Back