• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How is your house/houses decorated?

ayeeprill

The Hash Slinging Slasher
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7817-6240-7509
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
I love hearing what other people do with their homes, so I'm asking: How are all of your rooms decorated? Do you have complete series rooms or just do whatever?

Mine are not complete but so far:

Mayor house:
Main room: Mermaid series.
Right room: Lovely series.
Back room: Roccoco Series refurbished to white/pink
Left room: Regal series/office
Upstairs: Kitchen
Basement: Game room
I want to replace one room with the Princess series come Spring. Not sure which one yet. Probably Mermaid. I'm getting sick of looking at it.

Second house:
Main room: Mostly just junk right now.
Back room: "Backyard" with backyard series and a lot of plants
Left room: Kiddie series
Right room: Minimalist series
Upstairs: Playroom
Basement: Don't have it yet!

What about you guys?

Mayor's House:

Main Room - Gorgeous set - Living room area, with an eating area, and a place to watch TV :D
Right side room - Cabin set - Another living area for now, has most of my villager pics in
Left side room - Golden set - Simply to get it out of my storage for the time-being, only missing the bed! :D
Back room - Nintendo set - Again, simply to get it out of storage
Upstairs - Jingle set - My favourite set, and has some more pictures and some quazoids.. Just a festive room all round :p
Basement - Minimalist set - The first set I wanted to collect after seeing it, and just kinda got it there 'til I decide what I wanna do with my basement

My second character's house is fully paid off in terms of loans 'cos I had some cash to waste, but I've only got the sleek set in there, all recoloured purple :p

I hope to turn my Mayor's house into a proper house.. The gorgeous set will stay, but I want like a bedroom, bathroom, living area, kitchen.. And then two rooms I've not decided on :p .. Maybe a gym, and a second bedroom, we'll see ^^

I went for the fairytale HHA theme, so my house just has fairytale sets. Too lazy to change it up, even after I hit the 1.1 million point mark with the HHA and got the gold exterior :/ I put alot of effort into tracking down the fairytale themed items and the set pieces, and can't bear to take any of it down.

Main room: Rococo (gothic white)
Left: Lovely (customized with ore)
Right: mermaid
Back: regal (pink)
Upstairs: ice set (got in a giveaway from an amazing member of TBT :D)
Basement: random item storage :s

My alt's home is pretty small, and has nothing really worth noting other than the fact he somehow managed to get both the lunar horizon and lunar surface from saharah xD I'm working on expanding his house before I start really decorating it, but it's really slow going.

The main room is the living room.
The room to the left is the kitchen.
The right room is going to be full of golden furniture.
I have no plans for the room in the back so far.
The basement is a laboratory/sci-fi themed room.
The second floor is my bedroom.

Main Room: Bunch of stuff to fit a living room atmosphere.
Right: Bedroom
Upstairs: Bathroom/laundry

HNI_0081.JPG
I'm only a little over a month into the game, but I fashioned my main room into a Bakery!

My upstairs is old japanese themed, with the hearth in the center and things like that. The left side room is a WIP zen garden, and the back room is storage for now.

Main Room: Princess series
Left: Kitchen
Back: Exotic series
Right: Sweets Series
Upstairs: Minimalist Series customized to gray
Basement: Spooky series

I tried to use series that I hadn't used/didn't have in City Folk or Wild World.

Last edited:
View attachment 12730
I'm only a little over a month into the game, but I fashioned my main room into a Bakery!

My upstairs is old japanese themed, with the hearth in the center and things like that. The left side room is a WIP zen garden, and the back room is storage for now.

This room looks epic! What is that sign that's in the doorway? :eek:

Oh thank you! It's a Poster Stand with my own custom design put onto it.

Oh I see :eek: .. Is it just a Nook's item? :eek: .. And for a custom design, that looks pretty epic, well done ;D .. The only design I've drawn myself is a picture of Wobbuffet's Dream World art :L

My main room is the insect series
Back room is a japanese tea room with kotatsu :p
Upstairs is refurbished alpine
Down stairs is modern wood series
I plan to make a sweet room and a fish room too.

I have all my nintendo furniture in one of my museum exhibits.

Oh I see :eek: .. Is it just a Nook's item? :eek: .. And for a custom design, that looks pretty epic, well done ;D .. The only design I've drawn myself is a picture of Wobbuffet's Dream World art :L
You can get the poster stand from the museum second floor shop :)

Last edited:

You can get it in the shop in the museum addition ^^ I think a friend gave me mine

-Main Room: It's supposed to be a living room but it's kind of turned into a 'feng shui everything up in here' room.
-Upstairs: Mermaid and Lovey furniture, as well as some nice decorations. Most of my Patchwork furniture is here until I have room in the basement.
-Basement: My Work room still needs to get bigger before I can decorate it how I want. My rainbow screen and moon vanity are down there right now, though! Along with my first Mannequin!
-Back room: Kitchen. It needs to be expanded since it's so small but it's already the closest to what it's supposed to be compared to my other rooms.

I don't have my other rooms yet.

Main: Mermaid Series, couple misc items (whirlpool bath, stained glass lamps)
Left: Lovely Series/pink things
Back: Regal Series recolored to pink (Will be Princess Series when spring rolls around)
Right: Rococo Series recolored to pink
Top: Sweets Series + sweet food items (shaved ice lamp, afternoon tea set, marshmallow chair, soft-serve lamp)
Basement: Part Island exclusive furniture, part messy storage :p

Terribly.

Main room: Modern Wood series with a lot of miscellaneous items and tree saplings all over the floor because I'm too lazy to do inventory management.
Second floor: Pseudo-music room with karaoke, music player, speakers, etc. Also a villager picture dump.
Basement: Evil lab sort of thing with a mishmash of items from the Mad Scientist and Dr.'s Office sets. Adorably lit up with the shaved-ice lamp.

Main room: Rococo set mainly with a few extra things.
Upstairs: Research/library like room.
Downstairs: Hobby Room.
Right: Cafe/sweet shop.
Back: Fatal Frame/Creepy room.
Left: Going to be my bed room.

My entire house is designed like a Starfleet ship.
Main room: Bridge - most of the sci-fi set, just missing 2 pieces
Left room: Sickbay/lab - mostly science lab furniture
Right room: crew's quarters - some sleek
Back room: ship lounge - mostly astro set
Upstairs: Captain's quarters with refurbished blue Rococo
Basement will be engineering, but I have to expand & then find furniture fitting for it.

I only have one room with a complete set in it at the moment. .-. I have some of the Mermaid and some of the Modern in my main room, complete ruby Lovely in the left. I wanted food themed stuff in the back and a laundry room in the right until I realized that doing that kind of thing isn't that great for HHA points. :c Eventually, once I've gotten all the prizes and stuff that I can, I'll use themes like that. Ideally, I'd really like to make rooms themed around things my boyfriend likes/random things that remind me of him. The HHA stuff feels restricting for that, but I'm too much of a perfectionist to ignore those rules just yet.

My house is decorated not by complete sets, but by themes... I guess.

One room is like an outdoors relaxing area, with a bunch of plants, some water furniture, and some "pets."
My basement is like a quiet room full of pictures of villagers I have in my town and is also a cutesy room.
My upper level is Japanese-themed.
My main room is half Egyptian-half Rococo-style stuff (I spent more money on PWP than my own house lol).

Back