• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon How is your progress in ORAS?

Beat the eighth gym. All of my Pok?mon are upwards of level 70, so I'm going to get them all to level 80 before heading to Ever Grande.

Caught Rayquaza and Deoxys ending the delta episode. Also caught all legendaries except terrakian and Giratina. Gonna go to the battle resort soon.

Last edited:
Degenerates still needing to catch

Regi trio

Regigigas

Giratina

Palkia

Uxie

Azelf

Terrikion

Cobalion

Landorus

Cresselia

Last edited:
Have one legendary left to catch. That damn Terrakion doesn't want to spawn.

Last edited:
20141129_230934.jpg
Time to start grinding for Legendaries c:

I'm really taking my time in this game. I'm still in Slateport City trying to receive all the Contest Ribbons. ;n;

Okay after I beat Wallace. I decided to train my pokemon as well as Latios and Groudon all to level 60. Accomplished. Added new pokemon that I found in the mirage spots. Now I'm ready for the pokemon league. Just don't know which 6 pokemon of my 12 on level 60+ to use.

Swampert female 78
Masquerain male 64
Glalie female 64
Latios male 63
Xatu male 63
Camerupt shiny male 63
Banette female 63
Beautifly female 63
Breloom female 63
Crobat female 63
Swellow female 63
Groudon 63

I just beat the elite four my third time and got my third choice from the set of starters. I wonder how many set of starters we can choose from.

Oh and I finally caught all the catchable legendaries including the ones that required the omega exclusives for Alpha Sapphire.

I just beat the elite four my third time and got my third choice from the set of starters. I wonder how many set of starters we can choose from.

Oh and I finally caught all the catchable legendaries including the ones that required the omega exclusives for Alpha Sapphire.
You can get a starter from each Generation.

Just caught the Regis and slugging through delta episode or w/e it's called. Registeel was a pain, paralyzed with 1 hp and he wouldn't be caught until I was down to my two masterballs and 10 net balls. He was happy with a net ball, idek...

View attachment 75974
Time to start grinding for Legendaries c:

Holy cow it only took you a day to get to the League??? That's some serious dedication.

Today, after nine days of having this game, I've beaten the League for the first time. Not as fast as others, obviously, but pretty fast for me. c: I also went on to start the special Delta Episode, but my DS's red light came on so I stopped to charge it. (Don't wanna ruin the battery by playing while it's hooked up to the charger.)

Swampert (Lv. 83)
Swellow (Lv. 83)
Glalie (Lv. 83)
Mightyena (Lv. 83)
Pikachu (Lv. 82)
Gallade (Lv. 82)

I plan on making a new team once I finish the Delta Episode.

i FINALLY got azelf last night and caught dialga this morning. now i need to catch a genie. i should get started on EV training for maison............,,

Delta episode

Lol Deoxys OHKO my mega Rayquaza with Pyscho Boost. Proceeded to catch him with my level 60 frolass and sylveon.
bun

Last edited:
Back