• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How late into the night do you play Animal Crossing?

I play loads early morning 5am onwards and then on and off all day but rarely after 9pm. Great thread by the way.

I play it in the morning, do a few trades throughout the day on the Re-Tail board here, and usually end my day with either a few more trades or just doing whatever I feel like doing. Don't really play past 10 PM in real life (I time travel, I never really go past 8 PM in game).

Usually up to 10 or 11 pm, as I want to make time to write. However, at times, I will also play up to 1:30 am to savour the amazing music of that hour.

I have been known to play until 1 or 2am, and if I happen to be awake at 4 or 5am I will start to play. It's pretty much all hours for me.

I used to play it in the morning, in fact, I played it every morning from the day I got the game until the day I finished school, but within the past few weeks, I've missed a few days, and I often find I only remebmer to play before I go to bed at around 11, and by that time there's not much ponit in playing because nothing's open and no-one is awake. :(

I've sometimes found myself to be sitting in bed and playing from 2am straight through to 4-5am some nights.

It depends. If I am at home I start playing as soon as I eat breakfast and continue playing through the day + I visit my town at night. If I have other stuff to do, I just play for 1, 2 hours the time I can ( late afternoon normally).

Animal Crossing made sleepless. I usually end up sleeping around 3 - 4 am in the morning sometimes at 5 am. Yah, I'm addicted to it //cries

Last edited:
Sadly, I have trouble staying up late at night, so usually, I play no later than 9:00. This makes catching certain bugs and fish really difficult for me! I also have a tendency to wake up at 6:00 AM or earlier, so my villagers aren't even awake yet when I'm up. T_T I'm trying really hard to change my sleeping patterns but it's hard...

Kind of depends how into the game I am, which can change from day to day.
Recently I've been super into it again, so last night I was playing until 3am ._.
I tend to stay up late anyway though; if I'm not playing animal crossing then I'm drawing, reading, watching stuff, etc etc. Even though I have to get up early every day. Then I complain about how tired I am as if it's not 1000% my fault ahah.

I have issues regarding my gaming habits. Usually, I'll plug in my 3DS and start up my game when I head to bed with just the intentions to "finish up" and "do some minor upkeeping," and then before I know it, the clock is at about 3-4 a.m. (Oops.)

Back