• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How Long have You Played New Leaf?

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
How long was it been for you? Feel free to post it how much days, hours, minutes, and seconds you have played!

For me, it has been 65 hours and 30 minutes! 2nd Place in my Activity Log

I wouldn't be able to say. Because... sometimes I leave my game on without playing. But I've been playing since May 6th and... I'm pretty addicted. xD Probably over 60 hours total...

89 hours with 16 minutes with an average play time of 4hrs. Yay vacations, yay!

45 hours and 51 minutes! First played on 18th June, it didn't release here til 15th June and I was waiting for my imported special edition XL to arrive.

94 hours and 44 minutes. I was expecting it to be much higher. :eek:

I got my game on June 10, so that makes 15 days total that I've owned this game (I'm not counting today because the day hasn't even really begun!),
Total hours played: 154:38 ,
Average play time: 4:04

To be honest, though, my play time has been screwed up by time traveling, but this is close. (average play time seems a little low)

stupid question....but how do you check how many hours you've played?

Anyway I've been playing since 15th june. The day after the release here in Europe.

Lol I feel so... inferior compared to everyone else!
Total time: 32:39 hours. Played 63 times. Average play time of 31 minutes. (I think my numbers are a little screwed up thanks to my time traveling, to be honest)

I started playing on the 15th, so after 10 days, 55:21.
Wow *-*

stupid question....but how do you check how many hours you've played?

Anyway I've been playing since 15th june. The day after the release here in Europe.

Kimmy, go to your Activity Log which you can find on your 3DS menu - looks like a graph.

Six hours and three minutes. Umm I think it would be second in my activity log first being monster hunter with over 150 hours.

Total Time Played: 50:57
Average Play Time: 0:46

I'm kinda surprised by that XD I thought I'd played on it for much longer!

Back