• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How long should I stay at a villagers house?

That's the default for you visiting no matter how long you stay. I usually stay until they ask me if I want to buy something they own. Best way to get rid of weird things they're displaying!

I stay for like a couple minutes and leave. BUT if they have a catchy song like Mr. KK and Drivin' imma stay for 10+ minutes and listen.

I used to feel more guilty about this, but nowadays the thing that makes me more stressed out is wondering how to rate their house at the end of a scheduled visit. It's so sad when they act like I was just being nice to them when I say their house is great. I really meant it!

Sometimes I still feel a little guilty when leaving a villager's house right away, and it's a little ironic when I consider how eager I am for villagers to leave whenever they pop into my house unscheduled. I love my villagers to bits, but they always seem to choose to visit whenever I'm rearranging stuff and I want to get right back to it.

I usually enter, talks a few times and leave. No matter how many time I spend there, they always seems surprised when I leave lol

Back