• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How long to get all dreamies

Keres

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey guys, I'm new to the game. I started around Christmas, the time I got the game. Since I was a super duper noob, I had no idea what I was doing. I restarted my town and lost one of my favorite villagers, Bones. In the second town, I somehow lost Lolly trying to get Bones back... I'm still not over it :( so I'm just wondering how long it took for you guys to get your town filled up with all of your dreamies?

I've been here for 7 months

I'll let you know once I get them all

I have had the game for 3 years and still haven't got all my dreamies. It all depends on what tier they are. If a dreamie of yours is tier 5 then you have more of a chance of getting them. If it is tier 1 then they may be much more harder to find/move in.

Took me about seven-ish months to get all of my perma-villagers in Bunifrey.

I've been here for 7 months

I'll let you know once I get them all

7 months O.O how far are you to completing your town with all dreamies?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have had the game for 3 years and still haven't got all my dreamies. It all depends on what tier they are. If a dreamie of yours is tier 5 then you have more of a chance of getting them. If it is tier 1 then they may be much more harder to find/move in.

I started my current town with Lolly, I believe she is a tier 1? But I was new and didn't know anything about tiers and stuff. I lost her...... *sniff sniff*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Took me about seven-ish months to get all of my perma-villagers in Bunifrey.

Awwww all bunnies? Cuuute!!! What were your methods of getting them? I've been getting nothing but weird looking villagers so far.

I have one of my dreamies

Apparently most of my dreamies are tier 1 or 2

ive got hundreds of hours on my game, and all I needed in my life was Ankha until a few days ago. Now im trying to get them all!

1/7 so far!

Already got Ankha, Butch, and Pekoe without trading :)

Last edited:
I have one of my dreamies

Apparently most of my dreamies are tier 1 or 2

.... Your siggy got me hot and bothered... LOL
BTW back on topic... ok I forgot what I was gonna say.... :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive got hundreds of hours on my game, and all I needed in my life was Ankha until a few days ago. Now im trying to get them all!

1/7 so far!

Already got Ankha, Butch, and Pekoe without trading :)

Congrats on getting Ankha! It's so hard to get them by chance, I'm thinking of trading or buying my dreamies. I still gotta figure out what tiers they are.

I want all of my dreamies I have about 6-8, but right now i'm just gonna play along with what I can get for villagers and maybe someday they will appear in my campsite or just move in on their own, but yeah if I can buy I'll buy them all

Last edited:
I restarted my town in May 2015 and I now have 9/10 dreamies. I don't time travel so I would imagine it'd be a shorter time frame if you did. I got most of them on tumblr and a couple here. =v=

I want all of my dreamies I have about 6-8, but right now i'm just gonna play along with what I can get for villagers and maybe someday they will appear in my campsite or just move in on their own, but yeah if I can buy I'll buy them all

Right now, I have 0. It kinda kills my motivation to do anything else other than just kicking villagers out in hopes of getting one of the dreamies moving in. It almost makes me not enjoy the game at all till I get at least 2 or so dreamies in my town. It's a little depressing looking at my town right now, things are all over the place. Two of the villagers plopped their houses right in the middle of my cherry forest... Third house destroyed half of my perfect peach forest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I restarted my town in May 2015 and I now have 9/10 dreamies. I don't time travel so I would imagine it'd be a shorter time frame if you did. I got most of them on tumblr and a couple here. =v=

I time travel to have the unwanted villagers move out and speed up time to get the new ones moving in. I plan to stop time travelling completely once I get all of my dreamies and start the actual game. Right now I don't want to do anything to the town yet.

So far, the only person in town who I've actively searched for is Bunnie. Everybody else either came from cycling boards, campsite, or my own cycling town. Oldest villager moved in March of this year, so about 5 months to fill my town and move progressively move out people I didn't want.

I got really lucky for both of my cat towns, for both of them took me all of 2 weeks. Not bragging just have to know where to find them. Now i have all my cats and haven't lost them for months and months. If you know where to look it is easier enough and are committed to it as I was about getting them. I got all my non cats out within 2 weeks without problems and all the cats in within 2 weeks as well. I don't find it all that difficult. Then again I was looking for cats and wasn't set on specific tiers. Just as long as I got cats. It also DID help that my first town started out with three cats. But still getting the rest for the first time was super easier because i got them from two great cyclers that had every cat I wanted. The second town I had 1 cat and just went from there and found it pretty easy as well. Campsite helps, this site helps a lot too. The internet searches well. That has helped me too. Hope these things help. If you are going for certain tiers this site is still super helpful just have to be very active, build up both your IGB and tbt currency. Or some people will even give them to you for free. Just have to be patient and vigilant.
God luck! :)

So far, the only person in town who I've actively searched for is Bunnie. Everybody else either came from cycling boards, campsite, or my own cycling town. Oldest villager moved in March of this year, so about 5 months to fill my town and move progressively move out people I didn't want.

Awww I had Bunnie but she left last night. I've spent days trying to move villagers in and out and I'm starting to think my town is slowly becoming a cycling town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got really lucky for both of my cat towns, for both of them took me all of 2 weeks. Not bragging just have to know where to find them. Now i have all my cats and haven't lost them for months and months. If you know where to look it is easier enough and are committed to it as I was about getting them. I got all my non cats out within 2 weeks without problems and all the cats in within 2 weeks as well. I don't find it all that difficult. Then again I was looking for cats and wasn't set on specific tiers. Just as long as I got cats. It also DID help that my first town started out with three cats. But still getting the rest for the first time was super easier because i got them from two great cyclers that had every cat I wanted. The second town I had 1 cat and just went from there and found it pretty easy as well. Campsite helps, this site helps a lot too. The internet searches well. That has helped me too. Hope these things help. If you are going for certain tiers this site is still super helpful just have to be very active, build up both your IGB and tbt currency. Or some people will even give them to you for free. Just have to be patient and vigilant.
God luck! :)

For me, I haven't gotten any campers that I like. And most of the time, there's no camper. The IGB isn't very hard to get but TBT is pretty hard to get. Since I'm still new to this game, I have no experience with trading or buying villagers.

ok mine are all over the tiers and I usually succeed in swapping all my characters within a week or two... like when I started my last town of Apex Bay I got all my dreamies in two weeks, after scouring the forums + reddit and like 5 days of it was just finding Vic

ok mine are all over the tiers and I usually succeed in swapping all my characters within a week or two... like when I started my last town of Apex Bay I got all my dreamies in two weeks, after scouring the forums + reddit and like 5 days of it was just finding Vic

It seems like trading or buying is the fastest way to get them. But how do you make room for the new dreamies to come into your town?

took me about a month and a half to get them all! i was really lucky, i got them mostly from random move-ins, the campsite, and fang from a giveaway. i also had a second cartridge, but i didn't use it to cycle any villagers except beau c:

Getting an all cat town took me
About two weeks. Took a LOT of time traveling.

I've been doing a whole lot of time traveling too but no luck :( half of my dreamies are tier 4 and below and I still don't even have the luck to get those...

- - - Post Merge - - -

took me about a month and a half to get them all! i was really lucky, i got them mostly from random move-ins, the campsite, and fang from a giveaway. i also had a second cartridge, but i didn't use it to cycle any villagers except beau c:

How can you use your second cart to cycle? I'm thinking of doing that since I think my current town is cursed with weird looking villagers.

Well I cycled for a while to complete my museum. I had Ahnka and Rosie already, I luckily started my town with them. Then kid Kat moved in. I adopted Lolly, Bob, merry,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry accidentally posted halfway through. And tangy. Then I kept Skye bc she's a dreamie - she moved in on her own - and Lionel moved in and I considered him a cat. And Kiki I adopted as we'll. Basically I just checked the forum a lot

Back