• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How many blocks have to be in between your house and your bridge?

Lamues

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Cake
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping for a quick response since I really want to continue playing the game.

I've played for a day or 6 but I really wanted to reset my game for a different map, so I did and found the map that will do just fine :).
Though now I have to place my house and I know you can't build a bridge near your home, I really need to know how many spaces you have to have in between there so I can place my house in a good spot!

I would really really appreciate it if someone could put it to the test!
I'm at my wit's end!
Thank you!

Well you don't need to be right next to the darn thing, do ya? :p sorry I don't have an exact answer for you, but Wolfgang is no more than 3-4 blocks away from one of my bridges, south of the bridge and only one block from the river itself that runs on the east side of his house. I'd leave a bit of space there anyway for yourself, could use it for perfect fruit trees, bushes, flowers, ect.

On my old map I wanted to build a bridge from my peninsula to the otherside of the river and even 6 blocks downwards I couldn't build the bridge because according to Isabelle it'd be tough building a bridge near my house. (I don't really see how that'd be a problem though)

I don't want to make the same mistake again, I have a sort of alike peninsula on this map and I find it only a suitable location if I can build a map to the other side of the river.

Had the same issues and resetted too. Was to frustated to continue. I would get mad every time i would have walked to that other bridge.

I have my house near the bridge now. It's not that far away. The circle is where my bridge is, i'm just right under that.

map.jpg

Back