• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How many villagers did you get from TBT?

Ras

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
How many, who are they, where are they now?

I have gotten:

Skye (from DJjeff20)
Pecan (from Kellybear)
Lolly (from RedTropicalFish and Static Spark)
Fang (from Melleia)
Molly (from Lilybells)
Static (from Mayor Aimi)

I hope I'm not forgetting any. I've still got them all. Thanks to all the traders!

I got most of mine from here and Reddit.

0 ... I mean I got most of mine from Gamefaqs, Gaia and ACC. This site is a bit slow on trades. It's more chat friendly.

I got Flora from TwinkleShy and Diana from Nyanako.

I also got Erik from TBT, but I can't recall who it was. >-<

The grand total of my villagers? I gave most of the sweets set for Molly. All the rest were free. :) Two from raffles, the rest from luck. :D

I was gifted Zucker, traded Zell, purchased Bob (stuck in my cycle town NOOOOO) of my currents.

Static was a giveaway but he's in my cycle town so I'll give him away when he pings.

I got 4.

Phoebe from Mr.Fox(trade for Chief), Jacques from augafey(cycle), Apollo from pengutango(cycle, also credit to IceyWolf for reminding me) and Erik from Xanarcah(bought for 750 TBT + 3 afternoon-tea sets).

I got Zucker, Coco, Whitney and Apple.

I kind of forgot who gave them to me but mostly cycling threads.

None, currently all my villagers are a mix of starters, move ins and campers. And a StreetPass void. Thought I am considering buying a villager I like/entering a raffle for a villager I like once Tex leaves so I can avoid future StreetPass voids.

I got most of mine from Reddit too,
I've gotten 2 from cycling threads though, Chow, and my beloved Ankha! :blush:

I've got 2 from here so far
Lopez (bought him) and Bunnie (cycling thread) <33

i've received pompom from Catherine and francine today from Mary!! i love them both so much and i'm soooo super grateful!! ;u;

Back