• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to create paths?

Ruriko

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I visit many towns and saw some have paths in their town and I was wondering how do you add paths to your town?

you just make a pattern or scan a QR code, go to your patterns and place them on the ground. it's not a PWP or anything, you can do it at the start of the game.

There are two ways you can create paths in Animal Crossing. You can either use patterns (which is what most people do) or you can take a more natural route and use grass deterioration to your advantage and make natural paths.

With patterned paths, you just scan them in on a QR machine (which you get from talking to Sable every day for about a week) and place them down.

With natural paths, you have to mark out an area you want pathed. Then, you have to run on the grass every singe day for a long while. It takes a lot more effort than patterned paths, but I think it looks a lot better.

You can make a path at any time. It doesn't have to be a pro design if you don't want it to be (neither of mine are), but when you create your path, you want to make sure that the top and bottom, and left and right borders mirror each other. Otherwise, you'll end up with a weird looking disconnection when your design repeats. What you put in the center of your design doesn't matter, so get as creative as you want :3

You can make a path by going to the clothing pattern section of your inventory, make a design, press on the design you want to use as a path, and press display on ground. Then it will place itself on the ground as a path. You can do it several times to create a path. You can get qr codes from the internet to make paths too.

There are a LOT of tumblrs that deal with strictly path designs and can give you a lot of help with planning the layout of your paths and how you want your town layout.

Back