• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

~How to Force Villagers Out~

gaydani

kliff is bae
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Blue Hybrid Rose
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Coco
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Mint
New Leaf Token
So, to do this you have to get amiibo cards.
I found out how to do this with Fuchsia and Eugene.
So I had 9 villagers and added Fuchsia. I didn't get anything about wanting to get rid of someone. I time traveled to the next day and added Eugene. This time, Wisp told me who I wanted to force out. When I said yes to one of them, they went immediately into boxes. I haven't went to the next day, but I assume that Eugene will have his reserved plot.
So, I can conclude this:
1) Have 9 villagers (see below if you have 10) and talk to Wisp and ask him to move in and add a villager you want into the game.
2) Wait till tomorrow (or time travel) and make sure they have a reserved plot.
3) Talk to Wisp and add another villager. Ask Wisp to move in. Wisp will tell you a random villager you have and ask if you want to move them out. You can hit "No! Someone else!" and I assume he picks another person.
4) Now, the one villager that you picked to leave will now be in boxes!

If you have 10 villagers, I assume that you don't need to do Step 1 & 2.

It's also worth noting that the villagers you add in will be there intill they leave. So don't add any villagers you hate.

Back