• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How To Get Green Roses *2015 Update*

Le Lenny

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
First you must wait until it's March 17 St. Patrick's Day 2015.
A2w5ATQ.jpg

Then you get four 4 leaf clovers and place them around a golden rose.
Make sure you water it with a golden watering can then wait until the next day.

PmBrAT6.jpg

The next day your golden roses should turn green.
1emxIea.jpg

Here's me wearing it.
23s1wU5.jpg

You went through a lot of effort on this one! I've seen it claimed before that you get green roses by hybridizing blue and red.

I already believe in Jesus and I don't believe it. Yet...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I got 4 4 leaf clovers. Time to bust this myth!

Surrounding gold roses with clovers makes it look like one of those summoning rituals, or an alchemic thing. Nice touch.

What!? Is this actually real!? I've never heard of green roses in ACNL, and i've never seen anybody show how you'd get them. Does this actually work!? Is there anybody that could confirm this by time traveling to March 17th?

What!? Is this actually real!? I've never heard of green roses in ACNL, and i've never seen anybody show how you'd get them. Does this actually work!? Is there anybody that could confirm this by time traveling to March 17th?

It's not real or everyone would have known about it long ago.

It is a MYTH!

I have pictures to show proof:

HNI_0053.JPG

Watering on March 17th. (It truly is)

HNI_0054.JPG

The day after.

So its a fake everyone! I confirmed it.

Wow. I don't know whether to believe this or not.. but most are saying this is false information so meh? spam

TTing makes it not work correctly, you have to play legitimately from the 16th until you get it on the 18th. Try it after travelling to the 16th. As you can see, my first pic was indeed on the 16th!

Last edited:
@Tap Dancer: Yeah, that's true. We'd all probably already know about it if it were true.

@Paperboy012305: Well that confirms it. It's kind of sad that this whole "green rose" myth isn't true because it would be really cool!

TTing make it not work, you have to play legitly from the 16th until you get it on the 18th. Try it after traveling to the 16th. As you can see, my first pic was indeed on the 16th!
If this is incorrect, then its a fake.

Back