• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to get lots of bells fast.

jamie!

they/them
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1750-0281-9435
Island
Essence
Does anyone know how all these people have like 100,000mil bells and i have like 90,000? Please explain this to me! :lemon:

Click the button to get cake!
YOU JUST GOT PRANKED! :D
IT IS A PRANK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few ways. Beetle hunting, turnips and the stalk market, or perfect fruit orchards.

Turnips seem to be the way to get the most bells, but that's just my opinion.

Its very easy to abuse turnips.

Step 1: Have someone's town with a high price.
Step 2: Set your town to sunday and buy turnips.
Step 3: Sell.
Step 4: Buy more turnips.
Step 5: Repeat.

Selling off villagers can earn you billions of bells really quickly, some people prefer not to do this though for their own reasons. If not I suggest just selling turnips because you can earn quite a lot. :)

Selling off villagers can earn you billions of bells really quickly, some people prefer not to do this though for their own reasons. If not I suggest just selling turnips because you can earn quite a lot. :)

How do you sell villagers? Because I don't like Bob in my town...

How do you sell villagers? Because I don't like Bob in my town...

Usually just post an auction on the forums and wait for people to bid, leave it a few days maybe and since Bob is quite popular you could possibly get a few million bells for him. Btw if nobody takes him I'll buy him XD

Usually just post an auction on the forums and wait for people to bid, leave it a few days maybe and since Bob is quite popular you could possibly get a few million bells for him. Btw if nobody takes him I'll buy him XD

But how do you give people villagers? Is there a moving out phase? Or what?

But how do you give people villagers? Is there a moving out phase? Or what?

If another player talks to them whilst they are packing up (when there house is full of boxes) then can choose whether or not to move them into their town.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!?

Ok so once they tell you I'm leaving on whatever you can TT to that day (day by day I recommend, if its a while) and Isabelle will tell you they're leaving blah and you go to their house, they're in boxes. Make an auction a day or 2 before and then you can TT to their moving date and voila

Ok so once they tell you I'm leaving on whatever you can TT to that day (day by day I recommend, if its a while) and Isabelle will tell you they're leaving blah and you go to their house, they're in boxes. Make an auction a day or 2 before and then you can TT to their moving date and voila

I have no idea. What does TT mean? And please explain abit more becauase im really puzzled.
How does this all work? When they move, they are gone?

Last edited:
I have no idea. What does TT mean? And please explain abit more becauase im really puzzled.
How does this all work? When they move, they are gone?

TT is short for Time Travel. You know, when you start up the game and you tell Isabelle that you want to set the time. People do this to skip time backwards and forward.

I think what the person is trying to say is that once a villager tells you that they'll be moving (and gives you a date they're moving), you can auction the villager on the boards or somewhere else online. The date the villager tells you when they are moving is usually their packing date (which gives time for someone to come into your town and invite the villager into their own town), then their house is gone the day after that.

People skip time to the day the villager is moving in order to get bells from the highest bidder (or whoever wants the villager, if the host is giving the villager for free).

When people bid and tell you they'll pay "X number of bells", you can allow the chosen person into your town (or you go to their town first), pay their bells, then talk to the moving villager (on the date they're moving and their furniture is packed up in boxes).

Be careful of scams though. People can talk to your villager, then not pay.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!?

The day the villager is moving out -- they will be in their home and all their stuff will be packed up.

If you decide to sell him --- get your money upfront!!!!!!! At the train station!!!!!!

1.Person will come to your town
2. Drop off the money
3. Person will then go and talk with Bob.
5. Follow this person to Bob's house because there are a few people who will try and steal fruit flowers etc.

If they pull any hanky panky--- flip your wifi switch .
They will automatically be out of town and back at their train station.

Last edited:
Beetle hunting on the island is good, you can make just over 300k bells a trip if you catch the right ones, you can also buy turnips each Sunday from Joan then sell them at Re-Tail when it's a high price, and auctioning villagers that are moving can pay really well some people will pay 12 million + for certain villagers.

You can also make quite a lot of bells if you find the money rock and the rock that has a gemstone hidden in it.

Trading has achieved a lot of money for me. These forums are making me rich c:

Back