• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to Get Rid of Unwanted Villagers Quickly?

Dulcettie

Creator of All
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1078-3342-5138
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
So Peaches is moving into my town. I think she's moving in from my second town, which I haven't visited in weeks. And I don't think the game just randomly moved her in because she's now my fourth normal villager.
Anyway she's moved into the most inconvenient location and I need her gone ASAP. Any suggestions?

one method u can try is to talk to her when she moves in and ignore her for a week. Or you can try the two day forwards and two days backwards method, but that one is a little risky. Just make sure you talk to your other villagers to see if they want to move and then stop them from moving. You don't want to neglect the rest of your villagers.

Befriend her! Your friends ask to move out more often than people you ignore.

I talk to all my villagers and are nice to them, but talk less to the ones I don't like. And 9 times out of 10, the villager I want to move out does :)

I talk to all my villagers and are nice to them, but talk less to the ones I don't like. And 9 times out of 10, the villager I want to move out does :)

This. Talk to the ones you want to leave, but don't become "super BFFs" or anything.

Thanks for the responses! :D I love how they range from "talk to her once then never talk to her again" or "talk to her frequently and become her KBNRF (Kinda But Not Really Friend - Like and BFFL but different)".

I have a few villagers I don't want, so I think I'll do a combination of the 2-day trick and talking to her.

Talk to her alot, make them you best friends and soon they'll tell you they are leaving.

I know this isn't an adoption thread, but when you get Peaches to move could I have her? She's actually one of my dreamies haha

I want to get rid of leonardo... First I beat him with a net every day for a week, sent him bad letters and pushed him around.... nothing... so I stopped talking to him altogether, I've answered him only when he tried to get my attention, and even then denied requests. Its been a month and villagers I talk to every day still move in and out. Though Pietro keeps hanging out in my shopping center... I kicked him out after he didnt give me that frog suit.... =_=

The "ignore for a week" trick never works with me.
I just talk to the villagers I want to keep like I always do, and the ones I want to kick out just talk and then I pick the "sorry/nevermind" option. It works pretty well for me.

I know this isn't an adoption thread, but when you get Peaches to move could I have her? She's actually one of my dreamies haha

Of course! I actually wish you had asked when she was available in my villager giveaway thread; then I wouldn't even be in this situation.

Of course! I actually wish you had asked when she was available in my villager giveaway thread; then I wouldn't even be in this situation.

Hahaha sorry, if I knew you had one I wouldve gladly taken her off your hands :p

Back