• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to get tons of flowers?

Riyita

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
I am starting a path for my Town, and need tons and tons of flowers. How do I get tons? Besides buying 2 a day from the shop....?

Set your town ordinance to beautiful town, the villagers will randomely plant and water flowers for you. Also with beautiful town, placing correct patterns of flowers together and watering can lead to a flower boom!

I don't like the idea of 'stealing' fruits and flowers from island tours. It feels like cheating and remember: once you have accomplished everything in AC there's not a whole lot to do anymore (ACWW got boring pretty soon after I achieved everything). Just take it slow and take it day by day. All the little bits make a whole lot in the end.

Hey, if people want to take stuff from the tours, they have every right to. If the game makers didn't want us taking stuff, they wouldn't let us in the first place. :)

I just might be snatching some flowers and fruits myself!

Totally agree with you, and I think this game have loads of thing to do

many more than in WW, it seem like I can keep playing everyday for at least 3 months without boring

Also you can make hybrids by putting certain flowers next to eachother (apparently hybrids appear much faster in this game.) I don't think there is anything wrong with snatching flowers from the island!

There is an island tour (gardening) where you are supposed to plant flowers. Do it, and just before putting the last bunch in the square, fill your pockets with flowers.... ^^; Works fine, and even seems encouraged...

Back