• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to make money during the day?

Mays

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've done everything I need to do today and it's not even 11am. I know at 7pm-8am it's easy, but how can I make money now, up until 7pm?

If you are a member of club tortimer, you can go to the international island. Here, it can sometimes me night time during the middle of the day. Thus, you would be able to catch beetles, and a surplus of sharks. I've just recently heard this and have yet to test it. If it does work however, be careful of people who might troll you or stop you from leaving the island.

the old regular way, collect shells from the beach, fishing, bug catching, selling your fruits.

Will take me a while to raise 500,000 xD

Actually, no it won't. Throughout the day I go to my friends' towns and collect their fruit and then sell it at mine. A lot of people did this on previous AC games and its actually quite profitable. You can hold over 200 pieces of fruit at a time now, do the math and you'll have that in no time.

Also, if your retail is paying double for a certain piece of fruit then you've hit the jackpot, my friend.

Although it is very boring, I would fish/bug hunt during the day.
Grinding isn't the most interesting thing to do, but it pays off when you have the big Bells in your pockets :D

I go to Club Tortimer during the day to earn bells. The time on the islands there, is based on whoever gets to the island first, meaning I can usually find a Japanese player during the day who has an island set at night.

Back