• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to make villagers move out?

Or, ignore them. If I don't talk to a particular villager for like 2 weeks, they move away. Or you could Time Travel.

Depends whether you Time Travel or not. I TT so it's quicker for me. Anyone who I'm friends with when I TT stays, but anyone I'm not friends with leaves.

Depends whether you Time Travel or not. I TT so it's quicker for me. Anyone who I'm friends with when I TT stays, but anyone I'm not friends with leaves.

How far do you TT? Or doesn?t it matter? I have never done this, but I really want one of my villagers to go... :(

Basically, the only reason I TT is to gather all my perfect fruit. I time travel three days, gather again. Time travel three days again, and so on. While I'm doing that the villagers I ignore move away most of the time. :) But I make sure to talk to the ones I like in between time travelling.

Basically, the only reason I TT is to gather all my perfect fruit. I time travel three days, gather again. Time travel three days again, and so on. While I'm doing that the villagers I ignore move away most of the time. :) But I make sure to talk to the ones I like in between time travelling.

Wow... It really worked! The villager I want gone said that he?ll move out on the 26, and I only set the date forward a day. I was really mean to him before, so I guess that?s the way to treat unwanted animals in your town. :D Thank you so much!

Hasn't worked for me! I hate Katt, I have been mean to her so much and she won't move out! I even TT'd a day and she's still lurking in my town. :(

does anybody know if complaining about residents at town hall has anything to do with who moves out?

does anybody know if complaining about residents at town hall has anything to do with who moves out?

Nope. It doesn't do anything but change whatever you complained about.

The best way to get them to leave is to ignore them completely. Works flawlessly every single time.

Maybe bury pitfalls infront of his house. Ignore him and, ehm...complaining about him? Over and over again. I don't know if it'll work, but it can't hurt

I've got Kool Kat or whatever, and I can't stand him. :p I've whacked him with my net and pushed him around, and CURLOS, one of my faves said he was going to move! What the heck! LOL Plus, KK moved in SMACK next door to me, which makes me like him less. And wouldn't you know, I found a lost item and it was his. GAH. LOL I'm still trying to ignore him and hope he'll move. Also had one move in right in front of town hall in a really dumpy house. I wish they had given us a function to just kick them out of town. LOL

Also when an animal tellis you they are going to move out, is it usually a week before they actually do or so?

@ benchm, No, not that I know of. I thought it would but it hasn't worked so far for me.

@ Kitsch, don't bother talking or being mean to them. To be mean, you have to talk to them which'll make them stay even longer. Just ignore them for ages and TT if you really want.

@ Gizmodo, No, when they say they're going to move out, the next day their house should have boxes, and the day after they should be gone. That's what I've witnessed from my experience anyways. :)

When do they usually first suggest they want to move? i only have 7 villagers at the moment, so when i have all 9, will it only be a few days after that??

Actually, the max is 10 villagers. I think to get your 10th you have to persuade a camper to move in. (If you have the Camping site public works project.)
Though I'm not sure I quite understand your question?

Back