• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to regrow grass

AprilfromShoebox

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti

Hello again everyone! I come bearing news from Shoebox!

Well, this is actually something that's pretty old, but I haven't been in my journal for a while so I forgot to post about it. But I wanted to show the progress of my goal to regrow all the grass!

View attachment 237696
When Fuchsia moved away, she left a nasty brown spot where her house used to be. I asked Zoey, our local gardening professional, and she took care of it!
View attachment 237697
After just one week the grass is already almost completely back, and after just a few more days the spot was completely healed.
Zoey's instructions said to plant flowers or trees on the spot in question. Then you water the plants and avoid walking on those spaces. If you want to speed things up, you can time travel up to a week into the future, but be careful! Time traveling is always risky so don't go too far all at once.

That's all for now! I'll have a new post tomorrow as it'll be the anniversary of our town, so look forward to that!

Thank you for reading Mayor April's Shoebox stories!​

Attachments

• HNI_0024.JPG
    HNI_0024.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 85
  • HNI_0025.JPG
    HNI_0025.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 84
Lavamaize;bt17367 said:
Thanks for the great info!
Glad that it helped you!

I really be time traveling like a doctor who to try and fix all the grass that has worn away in my village lmao

Back