• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to save the grass?

Lyla

Cute Member ;3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I have seen in a few threads that the grass dies a lot slower in this game and that if you plant lots of flowers on the muddy parts it will grow back really quickly..

I have a huge muddy area and have covered it in flowers (which I water everyday) and it has made no difference over the course of 4 days.

How long will it take to start growing back?

I'm having the same issue. I wasn't worried at first, but there's no sign of grass regrowth for me.

When it rains, grass grows back (a bit). I wish it would grow back faster, though.

Well today was my first rainy day so hopefully I will notice some regrowth tomorrow. :/

I have seen in a few threads that the grass dies a lot slower in this game and that if you plant lots of flowers on the muddy parts it will grow back really quickly..

I have a huge muddy area and have covered it in flowers (which I water everyday) and it has made no difference over the course of 4 days.

How long will it take to start growing back?

about a week or so.

I moved all my flowers to the inside edges of the muddy areas (so they are a little on the grass but also in the muddy parts) yesterday and it rained late yesterday and today. There was a noticeable difference in the size of the muddy area's with some parts actually closing up and forming smaller separate muddy areas, and that is just after one day of rain! I hope it rains some more so that these big holes close up fast.

I like how before, people were saying it's degeneration from walking on it because I am definitely getting dirt patches in areas I seldom walk into... But it's okay, if it's because I'm on the game like 18 hours a day, then I'll just have to accept the grass degeneration and move on because this game is too addicting!

Any dirt spots that were there from the start of your game will NEVER go away. Ive tested this myself. Any dirt spots I managed to create or have appeared from moved villagers have all grown back within 12 days. The ones that were present already.. Didn't grow back even a little, still the same as always.

I'm quite displeased with this too, I have very very large ones scattered about. I would have reset my town for fewer had I known this sooner. I don't want perfect grass, but even my visitors comment on how bad my dirt spots are. I'm considering a restart.. Pretty sad, but I'm not sure i like my town anymore, hahah. The grass issue, having the same fruit as my bf, I have very little space for projects thanks to the large gaps between houses and buildings, bleh. Too bad I just got my favorite villager too. :/

Last edited:
Back