• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to unlcok NEW shops to Mainstreet: A guide

DinosaurDumpster

You're watching Disney Channel
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
I'm back again with another ACNL Guide. This time I will be going over unlocking stores to main street. T&T stores will NOT be included, as they will have their own separate guide with some other things thrown in.​

Gardening Store​
This shop is quite easy to get, since all you have to do is plant trees, pull weeds, or water flowers 30 times around your town. You should be able to receive it on the first few days you become mayor.

Kicks
For Kicks to be built on main street, you must have spent at least 8,000 bells in Able Sisters. Both Clothing items and accessory items count. It also must be 10 days after becoming mayor of your town.

I recommend buying everything from both of the shops, every day.

Shampoodle

Use the same process used to unlock Kicks, except you now must spend 10,000 bells in Kicks or Able Sisters.

Dream Suite

To unlock the Dream Suite, you must have been mayor for seven days and have played on WiFi (visiting another player's town) at least once. However, you must find Isabelle sleeping at her desk for her to say that it has been recommended as a PWP before it opens. It costs a total of 234,000 bells.

Take one trip to the Island if you have it unlocked and catch rare fish and bugs at night to help earn enough for the building to commence.

Club LOL

To unlock Club LOL, you must have upgraded Nookling Junction to T&T Mart and have your Town Development Permit. After doing so, Dr. Shrunk will stand next to your door the next day and ask for 6 villager signatures. After, take the signatures to Dr. Shrunk in Main Street. It will take a while to build, though.

Fortune-Telling shop

For this shop to open, you must have gotten your fortune told at least 20 times. I recommend visiting friends towns if they have Katrina, or time travelling.

That's all I have for now. Any other store or main street upgrade (such as the roost or museum 2F) will be mentioned in another guide. Hope you all have a nice day :)

Thank you for this guide! I recently restarted my town, so having these guides on hand without having to go to Nookipedia or IGN is so helpful.

Thanks again! :D

Back