In Debt to a Tanuki
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Red Rose
Hi Everyone!

I'm Sage, I'm 22 from the USA! My favorite villagers are Flora and Skye, I've been playing Animal Crossing since 2009; I had a copy of Wild World on the DS that got damaged when I lost it in the car for a month. I bought a switch for the sole purpose of playing New Horizons in 2020, and more recently I've been on a quest to play every iteration of the game. Right now I have a new copy of Wild World and City Folk for the wii, and I've been playing a lot on Pocket Camp lately.

So far, my favorite version is New Horizons for every category except Villagers, where Wild World takes the cake easily! My favorite thing as a kid was scheduling the play dates with the villagers to come to your house, and it's still one of my favorite things about the game now. (but I love seeing AC through Switch shaders. I love how shiny or how textured some of my favorite items are!)

I'm so excited to chat with everyone and I can't wait to progress even further through the series! I heard New Leaf is one of the best!

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

What did you name your New Horizons island? And have you started Wild World or City Folk yet? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

What did you name your New Horizons island? And have you started Wild World or City Folk yet? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
My NH island is Uwuville!! (Peak 2020, I know haha)

My original WW town was called Ponyville because I was a really creative 8 year old lol.

In honor of my NH save I’ve named both my WW and CF towns after it!!

I like WW a little more than CF (huzzah for the acorn festival!) but the City is awesome and I love going there at night.
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! I have Flora on my island, and she’s one of my favorites too! 💕
Hi! Thanks!!

She was my first NH peppy and I loved her energy so much I couldn’t bear for her to leave 😂😂. Especially before the 2.0 update when I thought if she moved back she’d lose the peppy starter house.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here.
Hi!! Thanks!! I’m excited to be here!

Welcome to the site! What are your favorite KK Slider songs besides KK Condor?
Hi!!

My top 3 in no particular order: KK Bossa, KK Swing, and KK Disco

I also love KK Condor but I feel it’s underrated as a KK song so I go out of my way for it 😂😂. What about you?

Welcome to the forums! Were Skye and Flora apart of your first town in Wild World? How did they come to be your favorites? :D
Hi!! Thanks! Actually no!! My fave during my first wild word was Lily!! I had a bunch of villagers come and go that year I played but I was always able to talk her out of moving so she stuck around the longest!

Flora is my fave because she was my first NH peppy and something about the NH peppies really spoke with me (more than they did when I was 8 lol). Also her being a Chilean Flamingo who listens to Chilean folk music was so silly to me I was like obsessed with all her details.

For Skye, I watched someone upload a video of her doing the fast part of KK Metal and it was so funny because she’s this cute little cloud wolf doing screamo, so I looked her up and her themeing “Airmail!” Was so cute I went villager hunting for her (it took 143 tickets don’t worry about it we got there)

What about you? Who are your favorites??

Hello and welcome! I have Flora on my island, and she’s one of my favorites too! 💕
hi!! She’s SO silly I love her! I’m glad you get it haha! She’s a popstar who loves her folk music. We stan. 😂😂

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to the forums c:

I love Flora too! She shares a birthday with my older brother, who loves flamingos! ^_^

If you ever want a friend to play with, I'm always around! :3

Hi! Welcome to the forums c:

I love Flora too! She shares a birthday with my older brother, who loves flamingos! ^_^

If you ever want a friend to play with, I'm always around! :3
Hi! That's so fun! And thank you!!

I have a lot, but my favorite one out of all of them is KK Cruisin.
bangerrrrr good choice. The cover art on that song is great too.

Back