• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Huge Dilemna Related to PWP

Joie

<span style="color:#33cc99; ">&lt;span style=&quot
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
So I recently invested a lot of time in plotting my residents into my town map (tedious amount of work in resetting) and found out that in order to get all the PWP, I need to have different personality types of resident living in town (Very interested in the Zen pwp and basically unlocking all of them). Needless to say I have 4 normals, 3 snooty, 2 peppy, & 1 lazy -_- and here a picture to illustrate the pain-staking result of my work:

1.jpg

Point is I need to move in a Jock, Uchi, Smug & Cranky resident to unlock them all but I have no clue who to move out, I would like to hear some opinions =)

Also, I would like opinions in where I should put my cafe, in location A or B

Thanks for reading!
~ Joie

Last edited:
i would move out one normal. (bunnie imo)
i would ask someone to hold whoever you move out and cycle through 16 if you love them a lot.
and i would put the cafe in B.

I like spot B, but it depends how the areas look ofcourse. But I have my cafe downriver as well and I like it there, mostly because I like it when such things are like located slightly isolated (in this case by the curve of the river). You can dress it up nicely with some hibiscus and/or trees. for example.

I would move out a normal or a peppy to make room for more personality types. It's nice to have a balanced town. As for Cafe location, I'd choose location 'A'.

You have a lovely town map/town structure btw, I'm almost a bit jelly.

Thanks for the input everyone! It giving me some ideas on what to do =)

To Reizo: Thanks, it took a lot of resetting and restarting for it to happen

Look through a list of what each personality type requests- the jock and smug PWPs are kind of ugly imo, so you might not want to use them (which would save you a ton of trouble/time).

As for getting rid of villagers- I think Maple would be your best bet- she doesn't sell for as much as some of your others so it'd be easier to replace her when you're done PWP hunting.

It is weird that I had a sense of incompletion without all the PWP or is that my OCD kicking in (>_<)

Might want to make sure of where you want all your bridges before you build the cafe.

Wait. You have 4 Normals, 3 Snooties, 2 Peppies, and 1 Lazy. Not 3 Peppies and 2 Snooties.

Normal - Lolly, Merengue, Fauna, Maple
Snooty - Whitney, Diana, Francine
Peppy - Chrissy, Bunnie
Lazy - Beau

I'd replace Maple, Francine, Chrissy, or Bunnie. They're the easiest to obtain again from your group, I'd imagine.

You could also ask a VERY good friend (or more) to hold onto your villagers for you while you cycle through 16 villagers to get them back once you have what you need. This is precisely why I have an uchi villager for a dreamy too. I don't really want any of them, but I DO want a windmill and a picnic blanket...

As for Cafe location, I'd say B. I like that little corner nook against the river.

Might want to make sure of where you want all your bridges before you build the cafe.

I'm going to stay with the 2 bridges in my town and tested the area to see if cafe will go in either location A/B and they work just fine

Wait. You have 4 Normals, 3 Snooties, 2 Peppies, and 1 Lazy. Not 3 Peppies and 2 Snooties.

Normal - Lolly, Merengue, Fauna, Maple
Snooty - Whitney, Diana, Francine
Peppy - Chrissy, Bunnie
Lazy - Beau

I'd replace Maple, Francine, Chrissy, or Bunnie. They're the easiest to obtain again from your group, I'd imagine.

You could also ask a VERY good friend (or more) to hold onto your villagers for you while you cycle through 16 villagers to get them back once you have what you need. This is precisely why I have an uchi villager for a dreamy too. I don't really want any of them, but I DO want a windmill and a picnic blanket...

As for Cafe location, I'd say B. I like that little corner nook against the river.

Oh thanks for the correction, didn't see that =)! I'm considering that too but I think I should just permanently remove some of them, seems tedious to do the 16 cycle...sigh decisions decisions

Last edited:
B seems a lot more esthetically pleasing to me and it's close to the plaza so it's nice. For villagers note that you don't need to kick more than one really. Just get let's say a cranky, get the pwps you want, kick him out, get jock etc etc... For that one villager I guess I would have to agree and say Bunnie because she would be easiest to get back again. Personally though I like Maple way less than Bunnie but that's just me. V_V

Back