• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

huh

~Unicorn~

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
maybe i'm just seeing things but hopefully this forum isn't becoming more dead than it already was a couple months ago

anyway, opening up acnl every now and then reminds me of the forums, so i do visit here like every 10 days. i can't completely leave when it comes to animal crossing. nope. hehe

and hhh maybe i could show my new art here, but then i remember my reputation and decide not to :/

i was such a baby before honestly. sorry about the ** i said and stuff. i feel more mature now but yeah that stuff i said stays anyway

but if you're still mad at me for being rude about lgbt, honestly i don't care anymore. i've learned to live with it but you're better off not bringing up the topic with me.

....i think that's all? oh, thanks for 10k profile views. that's nice.

my villagers making me mad reminds me of this site <3

I know you don’t want me talking about this, but about the part you were “rude about lgbt”, I wanted to tell you this, but I haven’t had the opportunity. It’s not necessarily that LGBT people in general are rude (in fact, they’re not). The people you were bumping into are either Social Justice Warriors or people who are just immature. It’s kinda true that there are a couple of bad apples that make you judge the entire group, but it’s not really the group. I do feel bad for you that everyone you knew from a group of people were mean. I also forgive you for the comments about LGBT people. The ones you were meeting here are bullies. I’ve had bad experiences with them too.

yes this site is a bit more dead, but there hasn't been a new main ac game in 5 years so :/

but its nice to see you again, uni!

Oh hey, you're back! I missed you ~Unicorn~. You're right, the forums have been kinda dead lately. I'm not sure why though. I promise you weren't acting like a baby before. :)

WAIT YOU'RE BACK

Well not really back but not completely gone either:p

Glad to see ya pop in once in a while ^^

What apple said, exactly what apple said.

We are not terrible people and we should not all be judged because of a group of people's actions on an animal crossing forum, you should know they have a history on this forum and you should also know that I forgive you for those comments, I would like you to educate yourself on gay men/lesbian women, trans men/trans women, non binary people and bisexual people because they all exist and are a human just like you. You will find out that scientific research proves that we are all valid, minority does not equate to being unnatural and the sooner people realise that, the sooner we can progress. You shouldn't have an opinion about how valid we are because we are valid; just like how we shouldn't have an opinion on how valid heterosexual people because it's obvious that they exist/are human/are valid. We can have opinions on the communities however, they may or may not be accurate due to your/our education or ignorance.

Don't let a book (the bible) or your parents/"role models" hatred effect your outlook on life, you need to think independently and if you do, maybe you can accept us.

a person who is part of the LGBT+ community is not a LGBT+, that is impossible.

UNI!!!
Dude! \(^0^)/
If anything, the forums seem dead due to a verrrryyy slooow loading issue ^_^
Also, that LGBT issue was a huge misunderstanding. All you were doing was showing the unfortunate and brutal honesty of the world and people were being *******s who couldn't handle it. If I remember correctly lol ^_^"
But Apple summarizes it greatly!
I'm really happy to see you're not dead! Um...Let's work on our wording Keldi...
I hope life won't punch you in the face and instead just pets your face...Keldi. Let's. Work. On. Word. Choice. >~<"

Keldi;bt14919 said:
All you were doing was showing the unfortunate and brutal honesty of the world and people were being *******s who couldn't handle it. If I remember correctly lol ^_^"

You don't remember correctly lol she straight up admitted she is prejudiced against LGBT people in another thread. The criticism she received for it was valid even though some of the points could have been made less harshly, I don't agree with any bullying that might have gone on (I didn't personally see any but maybe it occurred somewhere else) because Unicorn is still a kid.

Buuuut this doesn't interest me very much because I'm not a fan of beating dead horses. I just don't think it's fair to talk about people behind their backs like this.

anyway hi unicorn

Zane;bt14920 said:
You don't remember correctly lol she straight up admitted she is prejudiced against LGBT people in another thread. The criticism she received for it was valid even though some of the points could have been made less harshly, I don't agree with any bullying that might have gone on (I didn't personally see any but maybe it occurred somewhere else) because Unicorn is still a kid.

Buuuut this doesn't interest me very much because I'm not a fan of beating dead horses. I just don't think it's fair to talk about people behind their backs like this.

anyway hi unicorn
lol it's fine you can say whatever. but i wish i kept that stuff to myself. nobody was bullying either

and hi

Lupine;bt14917 said:
Don't let a book (the bible) or your parents/"role models" hatred effect your outlook on life, you need to think independently and if you do, maybe you can accept us.

a person who is part of the LGBT+ community is not a LGBT+, that is impossible.
nah man, I am very obedient to my family. last thing i would want is them punishing me for going against them. idc if it's online and they can't see, i still care and wouldn't want to do something that disappoints them.

~Unicorn~;bt14921 said:
lol it's fine you can say whatever. but i wish i kept that stuff to myself. nobody was bullying either

and hi

Oh good that's a relief. Hope everything's been well.
& this place is sloooow lately you're right, there was some recent trouble with the server too so activity dropped off even more while that got sorted out pbfft

~Unicorn~;bt14922 said:
nah man, I am very obedient to my family. last thing i would want is them punishing me for going against them. idc if it's online and they can't see, i still care and wouldn't want to do something that disappoints them.

all im saying is that you're allowed to have your OWN opinions and you are allowed to form them from your own research, especially when it's a matter of people's rights and treatment. i encourage anybody to think independently when they are young like you because they will struggle when they are forced to be independent when they are an adult or put in a situation which forces them to act alone.

Zane;bt14923 said:
Oh good that's a relief. Hope everything's been well.
& this place is sloooow lately you're right, there was some recent trouble with the server too so activity dropped off even more while that got sorted out pbfft
o i thought it just was a decrease in guests or whatever lol there used to be like 60 people viewing the acnl forum

and yeah this year's started off okay-ish...i'm alright though i'm not suicidal or whatever lmao

Back