• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrid Flowers from Lys *ClearOut* (AWAY)

LilD

🎄⭐️🕊❄️
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4154-8560-7040
New Year's Party Popper
Fortune Cookie
Blue Mote of Flame
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (87) +
About

I have quite a few hybrids from my second copy of ACNL. I moved all the hybrids I wanted to keep to my main town of Starfall and I'm looking to sell my remaining hybrid flowers for BTB.

How it works

1. Each Hybrid flower is 2 btb each.

2. I'll deliver to YOU. (Easier for me because LYS is messy and I'm in the process of transferring items to my main.) FRIEND CODE 1564-8845-4692 Mayor name is Dani/Town of Lys.

3. Post what you want and please include your Friend code information so I can add/visit you.

4. I will deliver all orders asap after btb transfers.

Hybrids on hand (This is NOT a shop! I will not be restocking)

Tulips
Pink Tulips- x4
Purple Tulips-x4
Orange Tulips-x4
Black Tulips-x4
Pansies
Orange-x4
Blue-x4
Purple-x4 SOLD OUT
Lilies
Pink-x4
Orange-x4
Black-x2
Cosmos
Orange-x2
Pink-x2
Black-x4
Violets
Blue-4x
Purple-x4
Roses
Orange-x4
Pink-x2 SOLD OUT
Purple-x7
Blue-x2 SOLD OUT
Black-x2
Gold-x20
Other
Red Carnation-x4
White Carnation-x2
Pink Carnation-x2
Jacob's Ladder-x5

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Hey there, can i have all your blue and pink roses, that would total to 8 tbt :)

Hi, could I get the 4 purple pansies and the two blue roses? So 12 tbt all in?

Yes, 12 tbt in all. Getting loaded into my town now. Is your Friend code on the left current?

Yes, 12 tbt in all. Getting loaded into my town now. Is your Friend code on the left current?

It is yes, I'll switch over to AC now. The town is Foraoise, I'll send the tbt now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, I need your Fc

Hey there, can i have all your blue and pink roses, that would total to 8 tbt :)
Blue roses are sold out but I can do the Pink Roses for 4 btb. I'll add your Friend code information as soon as I am done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is yes, I'll switch over to AC now. The town is Foraoise, I'll send the tbt now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, I need your Fc

Thought I had in OP, sorry about that! 1564-8845-4692

You're welcome Stephanie! Nice doing business with you. I like your town flag alot! Enjoy!

You're welcome Stephanie! Nice doing business with you. I like your town flag alot! Enjoy!

Hi there, i added your FC, im gonna go ahead and send the tbt now

edit: bells sent!!

Last edited:

Thanks, I actually got it from someone's dream town lol. Thanks for the flowers, I know they take some time to breed!

Thanks Lucy, the confetti was great!

Thanks Lucy, the confetti was great!

Thank you, i'm glad you liked it, i think most people find it annoying, but i still do it nonetheless, it's my trademark now

Thanks again for the roses!!

Hi! Can I buy some pinks and purples. I don't know how to trade btb though.

Which flowers were you looking for? To transfer bells, on the top line (under the tree in the Bell Tree logo, specifically under the Blog Tree tab) there is a currency tab to click. Select bells and from there you can choose who you want to send to and how much. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back