• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrid Roses, Carnations and More Flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milsean

Last in Mario Kart
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2448-3155-4610
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hiya and welcome to my thread!
I realized I bred way to many purples roses when I first started my town and now my town's beach is getting packed to the brim with hybrids, especially with the purple roses. So I decided to do a bit of 'Spring cleaning' of my flowers in the Summer! All of these flowers are fully bred by myself.
I use my beach as a breeding ground so I may breed more different hybrid species in the future!

Here's a list of all the hybrids I have:

:: Roses ::
• Purple Roses - x116
• Pink Roses - x0 (breeding more!)
• Black Roses - x26
• Orange Roses - x2
• Gold Roses - x4

:: Cosmos ::
• Orange Cosmos - x14

:: Carnations ::
• Red Carnations - x18
• Pink Carnations - x12

:: Tulips ::
• Black Tulips - x16

I'm not looking for anything in particular, so feel free to leave your offers below! It can be with TBT bells or any Animal Crossing items/bells! c:

Last edited:
What would you think is a good price (IGB) for all 39 of your pink roses? :)

What would you think is a good price (IGB) for all 39 of your pink roses? :)

Hmm, I'm not too sure on the price exactly... What would you offer? I'd more than likely would accept either way! c:

Hmm, I'm not too sure on the price exactly... What would you offer? I'd more than likely would accept either way! c:
Does 2,000,000 sound fair? Its a bit on the small side...but i'm definitely okay with increasing it a bit

Last edited:
Does 2,000,000 sound fair? Its a bit on the small side...but i'm definitely okay with increasing it a bit

Sure! That sounds perfectly fine with me! c:
Would you like the roses to be delivered or would you prefer a pick-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back