• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids - PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE ORDERING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I bought the hybrids on the first list from different sellers during the Winter. I had hoped come Spring & Summer that these hybrids would start producing offspring. So far I’ve not gotten a single offspring from any of these groups. I don’t know if they just don’t want to grow in my town, if they’re too crowded where I have them or what the problem is. Since I have most of my hybrids to try growing my own I’m going to sell these.

I would not recommend using these as “breedable” stock since I have yet to get any offspring from them. I feel they would best be used for decorative purposes only.

All Hybrids On This List are 3 for 1 TBT. Feel Free to Mix & Match. Uneven totals will round down.:
Blue Roses x 8
Orange Roses x 8

I do have a few hybrids that are 100% breedable as I bred them myself from my own hybrids. I’m going to sell these to have more room for new ones to grow.

All Hybrids On This List are 2 for 1 TBT. Feel Free to Mix & Match. :
Purple Roses x 1
Purple Tulip x 1

Please use this form:

Mayor:
Town:
FC:
3 for 1 TBT:
2 for 1 TBT:
Total TBT:

Thank you!

Last edited:
VaL
fc#in sig/sidebar

3:1.. 6 pink tulips =2tbt
15 pink lilies =5tbt

mix&match 2pink tulips + 1 pink lily =1tbt

2:1.. 4 pink roses = 2tbt
8 pink cosmos =4tbt

14tbt total.. if ii counted correctly?

Last edited:
VaL
fc#in sig/sidebar

3:1.. 6 pink tulips =2tbt
15 pink lilies =5tbt

mix&match 2pink tulips + 1 pink lily =1tbt

2:1.. 4 pink roses = 2tbt
8 pink cosmos =4tbt

14tbt total.. if ii counted correctly?

Hi! Thank you for your order! You're 100% correct - 12 TBT is your total. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? :)

Edit: You're correct about your update total - 13 TBT. lol!

Edit The Sequel: I'm laughing so hard right now. Okay, your total of 14 TBT is correct... for now. Would you be able to pick up? I have less storage room than I though. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you for your order! You're 100% correct - 12 TBT is your total. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? :)

Edit: You're correct about your update total - 13 TBT. lol!

ii updated it again, pretty much bought you out with all the pinks lol so 14tbt total correct? hahaha and ill pickup if thats okay! my town is hideous and ill have to store them in my locker til ii can clean up

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmk when your gates are open :)

Last edited:
ii updated it again, pretty much bought you out with all the pinks lol so 14tbt total correct? hahaha and ill pickup if thats okay! my town is hideous and ill have to store them in my locker til ii can clean up

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmk when your gates are open :)

14 TBT is perfect. Pick up definitely works for me. I'm opening my gates as I type this. See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open. :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Quinn
Town: Purrbell
FC: In signature/sidebar
3 for 1 TBT: 3 Purple Pansies!
2 for 1 TBT: N/A
Total TBT: 1 TBT!

Ryan!!

14 TBT is perfect. Pick up definitely works for me. I'm opening my gates as I type this. See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open. :)

on my way!!

Mayor: Quinn
Town: Purrbell
FC: In signature/sidebar
3 for 1 TBT: 3 Purple Pansies!
2 for 1 TBT: N/A
Total TBT: 1 TBT!

Ryan!!

Thank you for your order! Would you prefer pick up or delivery? I'm working with vlr0316 on their order but I'll be free soon.

I'll take the rest of the purple pansies and orange tulips please! :D oh, and some pansies.

Mayor: Gabalulu
Town: Fantasia
FC: Sidebar
3 for 1 TBT: 8 orange tulips (2.66tbt), 5 purple pansies (1.66tbt)
2 for 1 TBT: 2 purple roses (1 tbt) & 6 blue pansies (3 tbt)
Total TBT: 8 tbt?

Last edited:
@MayorQuinn - I'm free now. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thanks!

@Fantasia - Your total will be 4 TBT for the 13 Hybrids. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you!

I’d prefer delivery! Let me start up my game and open my gates :) I’ll VM you when ready!

@MayorQuinn - I'm free now. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thanks!

@Fantasia - Your total will be 4 TBT for the 13 Hybrids. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you!

Hi, I think I changed my order before you totted it up. Can you please review it and tell me if I got it right? Thank-you :) and pick up please!

I'll take the rest of the purple pansies and orange tulips please! :D oh, and some pansies.

Mayor: Gabalulu
Town: Fantasia
FC: Sidebar
3 for 1 TBT: 8 orange tulips (2.7tbt), 5 purple pansies (1.7tbt)
2 for 1 TBT: 2 purple roses (1 tbt) & 5 blue pansies (2.5 tbt)
Total TBT: 8 tbt?

I'm sorry. I just saw that you updated your order. 8 TBT is correct. Thank you! Would you mind picking up? I don't have enough room in my storage.

Edit: We were typing at the same time. lol! I'll get your order ready and let you know when my gate is open. Thanks again!

Last edited:
XD I think I updated it again to add the 6th blue pansy. Would it still be 8 rounded down from 8.32 or would you prefer 9--and pick up is perfectly fine! When will you be available for me to stop by please? :)

Last edited:
XD I think I updated it again to add the 6th blue pansy. Would it still be 8 rounded down from 8.32 or would you prefer 9--and pick up is perfectly fine! When will you be available for me to stop by please? :)

8 TBT is perfect. I'm heading to drop off MayorQuinn's order right now. I'll open my gate asap when I get back. Thank you!

Cool cool, thank-you! I've your FC now and will pop over when I see your gates open. I'm just pottering around the house atm, so I might not see your message straightaway.

@Fantasia - Hi! I'm back & my gate is open. See you soon! c:

Edit: No problem. Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back