• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids, sapling, items, and more!

Cheren

Broken crayons still color.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4048-5747-5597
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hey so my storage (and secret storage) is getting pretty full, and I need to clean some of it out. I'm no good at pricing, so just make an offer and I'm sure we can work something out. I don't have a preference when it comes to payment, I'm fine with both BTB and IGB. EDIT: I would prefer to drop stuff off in your town, though.

Saplings & Starts:
Saplings x17
Sweet-olive x11

Items:
roasted dino meat
shoe locker
garden faucet
garden rock
tall garden rock
rice balls
sushi container
ski rack
shalom gate
bobsled
watermelon
kitchen island
WiiU console x2

Sets:
ice wall
ice floor
ice dresser
ice table
ice closet
ice chair
ice side table

Last edited:
I would like to buy all your blu and pink hydrangeas! Would 1tbt each be okay or? (Sorry if you think that's kinda low!) I need a ton of these things for my current landscaping so I'm just buying them from everywhere lol!

I would like to buy all your blu and pink hydrangeas! Would 1tbt each be okay or? (Sorry if you think that's kinda low!) I need a ton of these things for my current landscaping so I'm just buying them from everywhere lol!

I'm okay with that price. I just need to get rid of this junk lol. So that's 9BTB for all of them?

I'm okay with that price. I just need to get rid of this junk lol. So that's 9BTB for all of them?

Yep sounds good! I've added you so I'll open the gates in a minute ^_^ (just find somewhere outside the train station to throw them down haha)

Yep sounds good! I've added you so I'll open the gates in a minute ^_^ (just find somewhere outside the train station to throw them down haha)

I've added you, but your town isn't showing up.

Updated the list. I need to go eat something so I'll be back later~

Back