• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids & Unorderables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am available for a few hours this evening to trade. Still open for offers on the remaining items, however please keep in mind I may not be able to deliver the item until next weekend. Will reply to the VMs sent to me now and try to finish every order.

Nope sorry, I'm just about to do the trade with the person who asked for it before.

Is your lovely phone still available? I don't know the average price so I'll offer 99k?

Is your lovely phone still available? I don't know the average price so I'll offer 99k?
I'd sell it for 50k. :) It's pretty valuable but not that much to me.
Can I buy a few Hybrids and some bambo and K.K. gumbo?
The bamboo is already reserved for somebody else, but I may be able to get another basket. You can have the music box; what hybrids do you want though?
Interested in the lovely phone. How does 25,000 IGB sound?
I'm sorry, heartdrops was first.

Could I have the saplings? How much would you want for them?

Could I have the saplings? How much would you want for them?

How's 8k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be available for trades this evening by the way! A list of those that still have to have their order delivered:

stargate - hibiscus clock + 2 pink cosmos - 30k
KeAi - sweets bookcase + 4 baskets of bamboo - 90k
Orieii - 4 pink cosmos - 25k
Bon Bonne - Ten Billion Barrel - 20k
heartdrops - lovely phone - 50k
And
I am still awaiting Bill chipper's answer on my post above, price undetermined for a not fully determined order.

Last edited:
I will be available late afternoon and tonight! I'm in HST or GMT-10 time zone.

Bump! I will probably be available this afternoon-evening, starting from around 5pm CET. Please VM me to arrange a time!

I'm already selling it to heartdrops, sorry.
I will be available for trades this weekend by the way!

I am still looking to do the trades with these people!

stargate - hibiscus clock + 2 pink cosmos - 30k
KeAi - sweets bookcase + 4 baskets of bamboo - 90k
Orieii - 4 pink cosmos - 25k
Bon Bonne - Ten Billion Barrel - 20k
heartdrops - lovely phone - 50k

However, if you are interested in buying any of the above items and are able to trade sooner than them, you can have the items. I don't want to have to wait a week for a trade to be done and I know it's not entirely their fault, but I just want to get rid of the items.

Also, new offers are always welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back