• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids & Unorderables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! I will be available for trading this evening and would really like to finally finish off some of the trades, so please message me if you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I would really like to get rid of the following items:

4 old wallpaper
4 old flooring
green-pumpkin head
K.K. Gumbo - music box
shamrock hat
Ultra Hand

5 baskets of bamboo
2 blue violet
1 black rose

Nobody has shown interest for them yet and if I'm not able to sell them soon, they will probably just be sold to Re-Tail. Make an offer!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still need to trade with:

stargate - hibiscus clock - 30k
KeAi - sweets bookcase + 4 baskets of bamboo - 90k
Orieii - 4 pink cosmos - 25k
Bon Bonne - Ten Billion Barrel - 20k
heartdrops - lovely phone - 50k
Que - 2 saplings - 8k

@Orieii, I have two more pink cosmos' available, would you like them as well for 10k extra?

Last edited:
I will be available from now until at least 10 pm my time (CET). I also have a day off tomorrow and I hope to finish all the trades that yet have to be done in that time.

stargate - hibiscus clock - 30k
KeAi - sweets bookcase - 50k
Orieii - 4 pink cosmos - 25k
Bon Bonne - Ten Billion Barrel - 20k
ACNLover10 - desert vista - 100k

Last edited:
I'd love two baskets of bamboo if any are still available. :) I saw one basket go for 10k earlier in the thread, so I can pay 20k!

If the two blue violets were still available... How's 50k or is that just too low because I'm still not too sure how high/low I should go for items like these...

I'd love two baskets of bamboo if any are still available. :) I saw one basket go for 10k earlier in the thread, so I can pay 20k!
Yup, sure! Are you available now? :)
If the two blue violets were still available... How's 50k or is that just too low because I'm still not too sure how high/low I should go for items like these...
To me, 50k is waaay too high. To the average person on The Bell Tree, it's probably a good price, since everything is overpriced nowadays. >.< So don't expect my standards to be the forum standards, lol. I would be fine with 10,000 bells. :)

Oh really? Wow! Okay, I'll accept that. Ha- I'm still adjusting to these prices. Haven't been on here for quite some time. I take you are available now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back