• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids

stuffyo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
Trying to get rid of my hybrid followers - pretty much have over ten of each, may have 100, just ask and I'll check for you.

Make an offer in TBT or IGB. Thanks!

Last edited:
hi! do you have blue roses? if so, I'll take 10 if you have that many. I would also like 10 purple roses, and 10 pink roses! I'm willing to offer 400,000 IGB.

Hello!

If you have 5 pink roses and 5 pink tulips, I can offer you 15TBT for them? :)

sounds good - wanna come over now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!

If you have 5 pink roses and 5 pink tulips, I can offer you 15TBT for them? :)

sounds good - wanna come over now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! do you have blue roses? if so, I'll take 10 if you have that many. I would also like 10 purple roses, and 10 pink roses! I'm willing to offer 400,000 IGB.

not enough.... 2 tbt = 400,000 and each hybrid is like 1.5 tbt

Yeah i could. But i want 10 pink ones and 10 white ones so I'm not really sure if i have enough igb. just quote me and i'll tell you if i have enough

Back