Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIG-Jae.gif

Thank you so much, but I was wondering if you could move them around to look like this and remove the names of the villagers, and make the FC/Dream address a little bigger in font:

SIG-Jae.jpg

Also, sorry for butchering your sig....I only know how to use ghetto paint, but I thought a visual would be easier to work off of than explaining in words. :D I can pay you 50 TBT for the extra trouble. Sorry!

Last edited:
Thank you so much, but I was wondering if you could move them around to look like this and remove the names of the villagers, and make the FC/Dream address a little bigger in font:

View attachment 38621

Also, sorry for butchering your sig....I only know how to use ghetto paint, but I thought a visual would be easier to work off of than explaining in words. :D I can pay you 50 TBT for the extra trouble. Sorry!

NOTE: Please ignore the attatched image and go by the image above, thank you! :D

Yea sure, no prob. I wasn't sure who you wanted on the bench so xD poor lucky by himself.
And now you don't want the name of the villagers right?

And no extra charge necessary. Initial fixes are included in the cost ^^

I probably won't get to this tonight though.

No problem, take your time. Yes, I am evil to Lucky because of his name hahaha. I would still like to give you 50 TBT either way, consider it a tip for a superb job. Thank you so much! :D

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to request a sig from you.

ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Poppy
Town Name: Shire

Villager List:
-Label Names:N
-Pixel Type: Same as in your sig
-Current: Coco, Bunnie, Cheif, Kyle, Skye, Phoebe, Winnie, Bob
-Dreamies: Francine
*Label No, pic

Style: Just rectangle I think?
Color Scheme: Pastel colour scheme, light pinks/blues etc.
Font: Up to you - whatever you think looks prettiest
Background: Just white, and see other comments :3~
Border: Same border as your example 2 (the flowers)

Other comments: So yeah I'm looking for something pretty, with the cute flower border of your example 2. The only dreamie Im looking for is Francine, so would like a sprite of her along with sprites of my current villagers. As for the background, I put plain white in the order form, but would you be able to add something like a cherry blossom tree in the corner? Something like just the leaves of this tree:

HNI_0043.jpg (Not my image, using only as a reference to the cherry tree)

In the bottom or top corner, quite faded so it fits with the pastel colour scheme. Whatever you think looks best!

Would that be 100 bells? I can add more for the request of the tree leaves~~

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to request a sig from you.

ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Poppy
Town Name: Shire

Villager List:
-Label Names:N
-Pixel Type: Same as in your sig
-Current: Coco, Bunnie, Cheif, Kyle, Skye, Phoebe, Winnie, Bob
-Dreamies: Francine
*Label No, pic

Style: Just rectangle I think?
Color Scheme: Pastel colour scheme, light pinks/blues etc.
Font: Up to you - whatever you think looks prettiest
Background: Just white, and see other comments :3~
Border: Same border as your example 2 (the flowers)

Other comments: So yeah I'm looking for something pretty, with the cute flower border of your example 2. The only dreamie Im looking for is Francine, so would like a sprite of her along with sprites of my current villagers. As for the background, I put plain white in the order form, but would you be able to add something like a cherry blossom tree in the corner? Something like just the leaves of this tree:

View attachment 38660 (Not my image, using only as a reference to the cherry tree)

In the bottom or top corner, quite faded so it fits with the pastel colour scheme. Whatever you think looks best!

Would that be 100 bells? I can add more for the request of the tree leaves~~

I think the easiest way for a sakura tree would be a background. look here and leme know if you see anything u want to use. I definitely know i posted sakura related background. I can obviously fade the color a bit. Also, I have borders here if you want to look at that too instead of going w/ #2.

If you want just a tree though, i can probably find something as well.

this is what i found that was sakura related. you might wanna choose a sakura related pixel to label?

Also, just to be clear, am I labeling any villagers w/ pixels and if yes.. who and how?

Last edited:
I think the easiest way for a sakura tree would be a background. look here and leme know if you see anything u want to use. I can obviously fade the color a bit. Also, I have borders here if you want to look at that too instead of going w/ #2.

Would it be okay to just crop a picture of a sakura and have it really faded so its very pale in the corner of the rectangle with everything else white? Or is that too complicated >< Im not really looking to have a background o: If not that's okay and I'll just have plain!

As for the border links you showed me, I would like one from here! It's the tiny little pink and white star ones, if you scroll down a bit. just under the flower borders :D

Edit: Actually, perhaps this for a background? Very very faded though, Im really wanting it for the slightest hint of pink. Is that okay?~ :3

Last edited:
Would it be okay to just crop a picture of a sakura and have it really faded so its very pale in the corner of the rectangle with everything else white? Or is that too complicated >< Im not really looking to have a background o: If not that's okay and I'll just have plain!

As for the border links you showed me, I would like one from here! It's the tiny little pink and white star ones, if you scroll down a bit. just under the flower borders :D

Edit: Actually, perhaps this for a background? Very very faded though, Im really wanting it for the slightest hint of pink. Is that okay?~ :3

Sounds good. Please clarify about the picture labels though.
Also, if you still want to go the tree route I found these http://hyperpixs.tumblr.com/tagged/sakura

I can always try both backgrounds to show you though ^^

Last edited:
Sounds good. Please clarify about the picture labels though.
Also, if you still want to go the tree route I found these http://hyperpixs.tumblr.com/tagged/sakura

I can always try both backgrounds to show you though ^^

Are picture labels the names of the villagers? I think I don't want them >< I can't really make my mind up so I'll go for no labels c:

And eeeeee those pixels you linked are SO cute! Can I have the one with the little bird box hanging off from here, in one corner of the sig, quite faded? Im sure you know what I want by now XD Im so excited! When do you want payment?

Are picture labels the names of the villagers? I think I don't want them >< I can't really make my mind up so I'll go for no labels c:

And eeeeee those pixels you linked are SO cute! Can I have the one with the little bird box hanging off from here, in one corner of the sig, quite faded? Im sure you know what I want by now XD Im so excited! When do you want payment?

Payment now is good. That would be 200 TBT because the tree is animated, even though you can barely see. Unless you would just like to me to use a still of it cause it'll be pretty faded anyways.

Picture labels are like the speech bubble things in my sig. You would also then have a corresponding key.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are awesome *3* Will request when I have the time c:

thank you ^^
and please do ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it, thanks again!

didn't see this before. but.
your welcome again and I'm glad you like so much ^^

Payment now is good. That would be 200 TBT because the tree is animated, even though you can barely see. Unless you would just like to me to use a still of it cause it'll be pretty faded anyways.

Picture labels are like the speech bubble things in my sig. You would also then have a corresponding key.

Oh I see, well then, no picture labels please c: And would it be possible to use a still of the tree, as the animation is kinda hard to see, I didn't really want an animated sig anyways :p

Will that be 100 tbt bells? c:~

Oh I see, well then, no picture labels please c: And would it be possible to use a still of the tree, as the animation is kinda hard to see, I didn't really want an animated sig anyways :p

Will that be 100 tbt bells? c:~

yup, that's fine ^^

Last edited:
got it! adding to list.

might be a bit slow cause I have to prepare for a speech tomorrow DDD;

No problem, take your time~ <3 I'm timezone GMT so if you upload it and Im super slow to reply, it probably means I'm asleep xD

I really love your sigs, so I am exited to be to added to your queue or waitlist if that is okay ^^

ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Martha
Town Name: Mist
Dream Address: coming soon
FC: 3222-6908-1246

Villager List:
-Label Names: No
-Pixel Type: the tiny ones like in your signature
-Current: Mitzi, Molly, Maple, Lolly, Tom, Melba, Erik, Beau, Twiggy, Lily

Style: square
Color Scheme: Green/nature-y
Font: the font in your square example
Background: http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7a5vYGDO1r0f5k4o5_400.jpg
Border: could you do this only not animated & without the cat? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltm5su0M3g1qapbyt.gif ..let me know if that is too difficult

Further Comments: Would it be okay to pay in AC bells? I can give you 2 mil!

Last edited:
I really love your sigs, so I am exited to be to added to your queue or waitlist if that is okay ^^

ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Martha
Town Name: Mist
Dream Address: coming soon
FC: 3222-6908-1246

Villager List:
-Label Names: No
-Pixel Type: the tiny ones like in your signature
-Current: Mitzi, Molly, Maple, Lolly, Tom, Melba, Erik, Beau, Twiggy, Lily

Style: square
Color Scheme: Green/nature-y
Font: the font in your square example
Background: http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7a5vYGDO1r0f5k4o5_400.jpg
Border: could you do this only not animated & without the cat? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltm5su0M3g1qapbyt.gif ..let me know if that is too difficult

Further Comments: Would it be okay to pay in AC bells? I can give you 2 mil!

Hi thank you! That sounds fine. Do you want me to write DA coming soon or just leave it out for now and when you want to update you can revisit the thread. You mentioned nature-y but i was wondering if you have a particular font color(s) in mind cause green probably won't show on that background

Bells are fine, I can actually do now if you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type: Animation stuffer (the one like Gaston)
Comments: Ribbot please :) can use official pic + a crown on his head any design. 900k payment, could you make the animation slightly slower than the one you have in your example?

Hi Karen, do you know when you can pay?

No problem, take your time~ <3 I'm timezone GMT so if you upload it and Im super slow to reply, it probably means I'm asleep xD

No prob ^^

Last edited:
karen and trea please respond about setting up a time to pay. i think its better to plan it out then wait for when we are both free. cause we might keep missing each other. thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back