Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: Goomy
Town Name: Sleepy
FC: 3840-6503-1168

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes, please!
-Pixel Type: Same as in your signature!
-Dreamies: Francine, Chester, Fuschia, Flurry, Pippy, Broccolo, Coco, Eloise, Chief and Teddy
-Obtained: Fuschia, Broccolo
*Label pic/gif:
bgpolkadothearts.gif
Just use one of the hearts, I wasn't able to find a good pic, so this'll do.

Style: Rectangle
Font: The font that is used in your signature.
Background:
tumblr_inline_mkeomxTN9W1qz4rgp.gif
I'd like a white background with just that image in the back somewhere. Would that make the total 200 TBT? Let me know!
Border:
041.gif

Further Comments:
Let me know if you have any questions or if I might have left anything out! Thanks!

Mayor Name: Goomy
Town Name: Sleepy
FC: 3840-6503-1168

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes, please!
-Pixel Type: Same as in your signature!
-Dreamies: Francine, Chester, Fuschia, Flurry, Pippy, Broccolo, Coco, Eloise, Chief and Teddy
-Obtained: Fuschia, Broccolo
*Label pic/gif:
bgpolkadothearts.gif
Just use one of the hearts, I wasn't able to find a good pic, so this'll do.

Style: Rectangle
Font: The font that is used in your signature.
Background:
tumblr_inline_mkeomxTN9W1qz4rgp.gif
I'd like a white background with just that image in the back somewhere. Would that make the total 200 TBT? Let me know!
Border:
041.gif

Further Comments:
Let me know if you have any questions or if I might have left anything out! Thanks!

Sounds good. You'll be on the waitlist for now, but a spot should free up soon ^^~

Free bump c:

thanks xD haha

Okay! Just let me know and I'll make the payment ?? :D

OMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH
I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHXHHHHHHHH(⌒▽⌒) ITS SO CUTESSEEEEEE
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU ♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎

Can I just have a normal avatar that's not animated?

yea sure, you'd have to explain to me what exactly you want though

Trea, your sig completed as well^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH
I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHXHHHHHHHH(⌒▽⌒) ITS SO CUTESSEEEEEE
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU ♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎

Im glad you like it ^^

Wow, it is so lovely, thank you so much!! It turned out even nicer than I imagined it could <3

Last edited:
Order:

Mayor Name: Flake

Town Name: Biscuit

FC: 3007-8377-1882

Dreamies: Tia, Merengue, Octavian, Tangy, Cherry, Peanut, Frita, Whitney, Wolfgang, Marshal

Font: "Dragon is Coming" (Found on dafont.com), if this is not possible, Century Gothic.

Background:

YES.jpg

(Not animating, no idea why :c)

Border:

YH.gif

Other comments: Could you please put "Mayor Flake of Biscuit" on there somewhere, where you feel is necessary?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Type: Avatar
Comments: Could you do an animated avatar of a Magikarp "flopping" around? Because, ya know, that's what they do. And my name is Flop. c: Let me know if you can do this, and if you're open to take orders! ^~^

Last edited:
Order:

Mayor Name: Flake

Town Name: Biscuit

FC: 3007-8377-1882

Dreamies: Tia, Merengue, Octavian, Tangy, Cherry, Peanut, Frita, Whitney, Wolfgang, Marshal

Font: "Dragon is Coming" (Found on dafont.com), if this is not possible, Century Gothic.

Background:

View attachment 39147

(Not animating, no idea why :c)

Border:

View attachment 39145

Other comments: Could you please put "Mayor Flake of Biscuit" on there somewhere, where you feel is necessary?

Thanks!

Hi, could you link me to an animating version of that background by any chance? Also, cause there's two things animating I will make the price 300TBTs if that's alright with you. Animating borders are the worst. And I was also wondering how you wanted the border around that background, cause there are spaces between the cakes and such and it might look weird? Not 100% sure though, leme know what you have in mind.

Type: Avatar
Comments: Could you do an animated avatar of a Magikarp "flopping" around? Because, ya know, that's what they do. And my name is Flop. c: Let me know if you can do this, and if you're open to take orders! ^~^

Sure ^^ do you happen to know the size specifications you want? or have a particular pic/pixel of magikarp you want me to use? If not, its fine, I can find lots on google xD
Will be 50 TBT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back