Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap, i'm number 2 on the list. I thought I was still in the waiting list. You work fast friend! I'm excited heh

Oh snap, i'm number 2 on the list. I thought I was still in the waiting list. You work fast friend! I'm excited heh

hehe~
im having fun making yours xD
i really like the background, just trying to figure out how to put the stuff on it now @___@

updated~
PICKUP: Noraluv, Flop, Noahmew

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I was worried my background might be too busy. Challenge accepted D:<

yea, i actually changed the coloring a bit to my liking though ;x
leme kno if you'd just prefer the original

Last edited:
ATTENTION~

@Raviuchiha
Reminder to update your order post please

@MayorAvalon
In case you are unaware, I take payment before I start working.

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap, noah, forgot to mention
when you approve the sig i'll attach the mayor @____@

Last edited:
It's wonderful my friend, thank you for making this for me. :3 Is there anyway you could add the drawing of my mayor to the left of it though? I had a link in my first post. It's the same type of drawing in your signature.

It's wonderful my friend, thank you for making this for me. :3 Is there anyway you could add the drawing of my mayor to the left of it though? I had a link in my first post. It's the same type of drawing in your signature.

haha didnt edit my post in time. xD
i'll get right to it~~

Yay c: I'll be waiting patiently~

OMGGGG. photobucket won't update the friggin picture unless i changed the name each time.
like the display pic would have the mayor but then i'd click and itd be the old circle.
anywhoo, sorry for the wait. its should be up now ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

finally !

Last edited:
Ordering~ :'3

• Mayor Name: Amy
  • Town Name: Keyvale
  • Dream Address: n/a
  • FC: 3883-5631-5652

• Villager List:
    ==> Label Names: Y
    ==> Pixel Type: Anything cute! *^* <3
    ==> Current: Diana, Merengue, Deirdre, Daisy, Cube, Del, Boone, Frita, Tabby, Caroline
    ==> Dreamies: Diana, Merengue, Deirdre, Julian, Flurry, Lolly, Chevre, Whitney, Molly, Cranston

• Style: Two-Part
  • Color Scheme: Pastel pink and mint are my favorites! ^^
  • Font: Nothing too fancy, maybe the same script font as in the Current Villagers/Dream Villagers headers?
  • Background: Maybe something sakura-themed? I'd prefer non-animated unless it's a very subtle animation.
  • Border: Nothing that stands out too much, I'd rather it blend with the background nicely! ^^
  • Further Comments: Have fun with it, I'm sure it'll turn out awesome! ' v ' <33

Some of the things on your Tumblr that caught my eye: x, x x, x. :'3

Oh hmmmmm, maybe try the animated one and use the blue one if that doesn't work out well? ' v '

MayorAvalon,
payment received as well!

i might be slow w these orders cause ive been procrastinating rl >____>

please can I have a pixel of Static like the Gaston one? and have him wearing a grey and white stripy waistcoat and red bow tie? (can upload ref if needed) ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back