• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I am confused :/

gingerbread

lazy potato
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
When will Blathers suggest my museum renovation?

I'm sure i've spoken to him enough, and i've donated 38 things so far and have donated to every category >.>

I'm just a tad confused as to when he'll suggest it ? *I want my coffee shop* xD

Last edited:
Have you donated to all of the categories? That's the only thing that comes to mind that could be missing.

Have you donated something from EVERY group? Fossil? Bug? Fish? And especially at least one piece of art? I found out that I had to donate art (instead of putting it in my own house - bad Ankhes!) and then he suddenly wanted the renovation.

Oh, forgot to add that lol, yes I have. I've donated loads to the fish category and the bug category, quite a few to fossils and one to art. :p

now that you have at least one thing in each category in a week Blathers should be thinking, and he will tell you about the cafe. a week after the cafe is built he will talk about the 2nd floor, or is it vice versa? :eek: ?

Then you just gotta wait like a week or something? D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

now that you have at least one thing in each category in a week Blathers should be thinking, and he will tell you about the cafe. a week after the cafe is built he will talk about the 2nd floor, or is it vice versa? :eek: ?

Think it's vice verse, 2nd floor first, then cafe :3

:eek: i see you got the lamp and scroll from halloween, i had a huge fail on my quest, but i am just SUPER curious what the answers are, the event is closed so you should not be stripped of them, i am not sure though. if you dont want to share the codes thats ok, i just wanted to know what they were >.<

i had this for my first code and jack said it was wrong~ TBT HERE LELE :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think it's vice verse, 2nd floor first, then cafe :3

well there you go :3

Last edited:
Hmm... Okay, one website said it has to be 50 things donated :/ Lol, thanks all <3 I just want dem coffee's. c:

I was sure it was 20... :confused:
Have you donated anything caught while diving? I'm not sure if that's required, but it might be?

:eek: i see you got the lamp and scroll from halloween, i had a huge fail on my quest, but i am just SUPER curious what the answers are, the event is closed so you should not be stripped of them, i am not sure though. if you dont want to share the codes thats ok, i just wanted to know what they were >.<

i had this for my first code and jack said it was wrong~ TBT HERE LELE :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

well there you go :3
The Halloween riddle answers are in Bell Tree HQ. (For a quick answer, it was The Bell Tree, not TBT HERE LELE.

It should happen after about a week of having donated 1 to each (20 total). Visit and talk to him once a day for about a week straight, then he'll prompt you.

The Halloween riddle answers are in Bell Tree HQ. (For a quick answer, it was The Bell Tree, not TBT HERE LELE.

thanks, someone else told me, i read it side ways not up and down :C NUUUUUUUUUU

- - - Post Merge - - -

It should happen after about a week of having donated 1 to each (20 total). Visit and talk to him once a day for about a week straight, then he'll prompt you.

I never talked to him, other than donating stuff to him, which was not every day :c

Back