• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying I am looking for items I want to buy for a japanese forest themed island I am making

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

The friendcode exchanger

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Feedback
94.7% (17) +
Recently I got back into playing acnh and I reactivated my nintendo switch online membership accordingly and now that I have flattened my island and gotten rid of all the trees that were in my way and only kept the flowers I am going to use on my island I am now looking for a specific set of items as seen on this webpage down below.

In particular I am mainly going to need the entire collection of the Zen/Japanese theme set and the Cherry Blossom set which are included in the list above me.

But if you have any other good additions to the theme I am trying to make feel free to do so.

The vibe I am going for is a Japanese forest theme with references to creatures and monsters from Japanese mythology that will work in conjunction with houses that tell a dark and gloomy story beneath the facade of a beautiful forest village and houses that are up to the player to interpret what it means exactly.

I am willing to pay at least 10 tbt for each complete item set.

I am not in a hurry by any means so feel free to take your time.

Hi there! I just dismantled my zen themed island and I was wondering what to do with all my stuff. If you are interested, I can compile a list of what I have (new 2.0 Torii gates, warrior statues, etc) and you can pick what you want. I also have bamboo trees to donate if you want to connect as best friends so I can plant them on your island.
I can craft all items, so if you ever need anything, lmk!

Could i grab some zen stuff too?

Hi there! I just dismantled my zen themed island and I was wondering what to do with all my stuff. If you are interested, I can compile a list of what I have (new 2.0 Torii gates, warrior statues, etc) and you can pick what you want. I also have bamboo trees to donate if you want to connect as best friends so I can plant them on your island.
I can craft all items, so if you ever need anything, lmk!
Some of these sound very interesting indeed and and I might take a look

Some of these sound very interesting indeed and and I might take a look
@Shoutarous @The friendcode exchanger
Sorry it took so long for me to compile the list (linked above). Let me know if anything interests either of you and I will try and split anything you are both interested in (I likely have doubles of everything).
I usually only play from 9AM - 3PM Eastern Time now, with breaks for lunch and a few errands. If there's anything I can't get for you, Liz's giveaway thread is pretty dang awesome:
and ofc there's a ton of shops ;)

wonderful! Could i nab the bamboo grass, viewing lanterns, gong, fake detailed painting, and some of the torii, fake warrior statue, and ofc any of the other outdoorsy deco?

ill take anything that the other person wouldnt like though! Thanks so much

@Shoutarous @The friendcode exchanger
Sorry it took so long for me to compile the list (linked above). Let me know if anything interests either of you and I will try and split anything you are both interested in (I likely have doubles of everything).
I usually only play from 9AM - 3PM Eastern Time now, with breaks for lunch and a few errands. If there's anything I can't get for you, Liz's giveaway thread is pretty dang awesome:
and ofc there's a ton of shops ;)
I don't have the torii gate yet so I should probably be getting that and spring blossoms is one of the k.k songs that I currently don't have .

Shoji screen looks good and I want that one.

The graceful painting would look amazing with the right furniture.

And of course the festival lantern + flashy-flower sign are items I want to get for my island.

I also need a samurai suit+samurai helmet+samurai greaves for some of my other characters. A fox mask and a Happi tee would look nice as well .

The unglazed dish set and traditional tea set I also want to have .

Back