I am starting a kidcore island, which villagers should I get?

KK Ketchup

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hello I am kind of new and am starting an island with a kidcore theme. I am in desperate need of help finding the right villagers. Any way you can help? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

I have an island with a similar theme! Here’s who lives on my island who have a very playful/ colourful theme (themselves and their houses!):
Chrissy
Francine
Scoot
Étoile
Kidcat
Stitches
Audie

Furthermore, I made a list with villagers I like who fit my theme using an animal crossing app. I’ll insert some screenshots below.
I can highly recommend Tangy, Bob, Willow and Ketchup as well because they are so colourful! I wish I could have more than 10 villagers - there are so many I love!

EC12D0ED-8EA4-4DA7-B226-99FACF670418.jpeg
AADCB74B-716D-4304-ABF3-6EF9413DD9F1.jpeg

Stinky ( acts like a kid. Wears a head underwear).

Kid cat ( the name says it all)
Stitches ( a cute teddy bear for a kid island)
Apple ( looks like a toddler)
Axel (has a kid house)
Bob
Broccolo ( looks kid like and has kid like house)

Candi (bright fun colored, and kids love candy)

Cookie (same reason as above)

Dizzy (has a kid house interior)
Filbert (looks kid like and has kid interior)

These are some :)

For a kidcore island I would go with

Stitches - bear cube
Joey - duck
Ketchup- duck
Dizzy - elephant
Apple - hamster
Chrissy- bunny
Sydney- Koala
Lolly- cat
Peanut - squirrel
Lily or Henry- frog

ketchup - a peppy duck
stitches - a lazy bear cub
julian - smug horse that resembles an unicorn
hamlet - jock hamster

all the ones everyone has stated above, id also like to recommend biskit!! he’s such a kid, he’s so fun and completely adorable!! he reminds me of a playful child haha

Hey, I may be misunderstanding kidcore somewhat but i included some villagers that just look kiddy, even if they are not bright colors. The list is based on what villagers I like, plus I tried to include a few that had not been suggested too much.

Jock- stinky, hamlet or mac
Sisterly - Ursala, Tammy, hazel
Lazy - Rex, Dizzy, broccolo
Peppy - Nibbles, apple, merry
Normal - Megan, Deena, Alice
Smug - Graham, Rodney, Toby - not everyone has the Sanrio cards, I know, so putting julian too as an alternative
Snooty - Judy, Eloise, mint (her house exterior is very pretty)
Cranky - (doesn’t seem to fit in on a kid island, honestly but if needed/ wanted) Cyd, Cyrano, Vladimir

Here are the villagers that personally give off child-like vibes to me. :3 I gave multiples for each personality type for more options, so hopefully, this isn't overwhelming. 😅

Normal: Caroline, Sydney, Sylvana, Bea
Peppy: Cheri, Bluebear, Bunnie, Cookie
Snooty: Judy, Mint
Sisterly: Tammy, Mira, Pashmina
Jock: Rudy, Bill, Hamlet
Lazy: Stitches, Pudge, Punchy, Bob, Wade, Walker
Smug: Graham, Henry, Huck
Cranky: honestly, most of them give off stereotypical cranky old man vibes... Static gives off edgy teenager vibes.

FroggyCrossing on Youtube posted a video of her opinions of good animals to match a bunch of different themes. I also am doing a kidcore island, so I took a screenshot of that part of the video. All credit goes to her!
Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 3.50.59 PM.png

Stitches, Sidney, and a totally underrated villager perfect for kidcore is Hornsby! His house not so much but him as a villager is perfect with his color and personality.

Also there’s Bob, Cookie, Kody, Walker and Tutu are also great villagers!

trying to think off less obvious ones, i came up with pudge, hopkins, scoot, rudy, pietro, judy, megan, dom, teddy, dizzy and gayle. they're not all in-your-face kidcore but i think they'd go cute with the theme! otherwise the superhero and sanrio villagers are always a safe bet, and everyone else's suggestions are great

I can only think of Rudy!

It has already been mentioned but some of the superhero themed Villagers would be fitting, like Kid cat. Super cute

Oooh, I want to do Kidcore eventually.

Here's who I think would be cute to have:

- Dizzy
- Rudy
- Stitches
- Apple
- Bluebear
- Marty
- Dom
- Joey
- Henry
- Megan
- Peaches
- Puddles
- Sherb

I have more, but I will stop there!

I have an island with a similar theme! Here’s who lives on my island who have a very playful/ colourful theme (themselves and their houses!):
Chrissy
Francine
Scoot
Étoile
Kidcat
Stitches
Audie

Furthermore, I made a list with villagers I like who fit my theme using an animal crossing app. I’ll insert some screenshots below.
I can highly recommend Tangy, Bob, Willow and Ketchup as well because they are so colourful! I wish I could have more than 10 villagers - there are so many I love!

View attachment 366686View attachment 366687
Thanks so much this is very helpful
Post automatically merged:

FroggyCrossing on Youtube posted a video of her opinions of good animals to match a bunch of different themes. I also am doing a kidcore island, so I took a screenshot of that part of the video. All credit goes to her!
View attachment 366739
You watch her too? I have only just recently found out about her. She is the person who inspired me to have a kidcore themed island

iymeir9shtd51.png
House_of_Sydney_NH.jpg

Sydney has a pastel-themed wood-block interior (images from the animal crossing wiki) and I think that might fit with the kidcore theme!

She's a purple Normal Koala.
I have someone a bit like her. Sylvia was one of the first on my island. She is a purple sisterly kangaroo with the same kind of interior, all really pastel.

Obviously Kid Cat! Stitches would be cool too
Stitches is sooooooooooo cute!

Joey the cute yellow duckie! and Dom XD
I love literally nearly all the ducks so of course he will probably in my list of top ten dreamies.

All you guys have been very helpful. This community seems very welcoming.

Bell tree forums forever!!!!!

Last edited:
Back