• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I Don't Know How To Say It But...I'm Leaving BTF

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
It was really fun here...I still remember how I started off...
I was looking for the ranch, minimalist and robo series...so I made an account to ask if anybody could help...And it was really fun afterwards...Always trading and talking with people about random stuff...
But things aren't fun anymore...I don't feel much of anything anymore...And I don't mean to sound angsty, but I really just don't feel what I used to feel...
And it's not just BTF...I'm abandoning a lot of online accounts...Like I said, I don't feel what I used to...
It may just be adulthood slowly creeping up on me...but I don't know for sure...
All I do know is how bad things are getting...It's gotten to the point where I can't even make myself smile sometimes...And some days when I want to sleep and never wake up...
I'll just make my account as barren as possible and then change my password to something I won't be able to remember...Goodbye everybody...
mlccc, you were the first person I traded with and a very nice person at that
Kaitlyn, your shop was always helpful, and I admire how you take time out of your life to have a shop
~Unicorn~, I'm sad to see you're leaving too. But if you see this, I always did think of you as the closest friend I've ever had online
5cm/s, it was so nice of you to offer so much for silly drawings I did on weekends, and I wish I got to know you better
HappyTails, I was inspired by you to make Fantasii a solo town, and it's going very well. Good luck with yours too
GemmaTheJewel, you always seemed so impatient, yet it wasn't bad. It was like you were just trying to keep people alert
Jake, I remember how silly I was, not noticing how to reopen an accidentally closed thread...
tifachu, I don't remember what I was there for, but I remember your town being a huge inspiration for me
luvantar, you always seemed to have something if I was looking for it, thank you for always being thers
I loved being here...I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly...I doubt not many will see this...but if you're reading this...Please try to keep this thread alive for as long as you can...
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ity-Thread-3&p=7582719&highlight=#post7582719

I was confused where you've been, didn't know you actually left...you were so kind to me, no one here has cared that much more than you did. Goodbye Keldi, I will miss you :(

oh gosh i really wish i saw this earlier- it's true we only had a couple interactions on tbtf, but i did really enjoy each and every one. i'm really happy and thankful you felt the same way ;;

i understand your decision to leave, and i guess the only thing i can say as a random internet mutual is that i hope you find happiness. of course i can't ever know what you're going through irl, but if you ever read this, i hope things get better for you. i'm sorry our acnl community couldn't do more to help you, but i hope that wherever you are, you're doing okay.

thanks for being a lovely fleeting encounter- wish we could have built a stronger connection in our short time together :')

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about this, Keldi. I was wondering what was up when I saw your blank pfp, I was so accustomed to your old one.
Take care, Keldi. I hope things get better, and as 5cm said, I hope you find your happiness. You were always the sweetest person, and you deserve the best.
Best wishes :')

Back