• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I don't know what i just did.

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
but i think it looks pretty cool. >_>

SIGbatthing1.png

Rate and Comment

I dunno what i was doing, i was trying to make it have little rectangles around it and stuff, but instead i turned it into a spatter sig.

:p

'Tis an enemy from TP, correct?

:eek:

The style of the sig and the enemy fit very nicely. Good work... The render is a bit meh, though, but that's not your fault, I assume.

Bulerias said:
'Tis an enemy from TP, correct?

:eek:

The style of the sig and the enemy fit very nicely. Good work... The render is a bit meh, though, but that's not your fault, I assume.
Yeah cant do too well with those nintendo.com renders... most of them are harder than dead people when it comes to cutting them... this one was lucky. D:

thanks guys. i like doing these spatter things, i'm going to try to make more brushes.

:p

To be honest fish, I don't like the sig, and I'm a big fan of your work but this seems...like it had less effort put into it, the type of render you used wasn't a good idea because of the fade at its edges, you shouldn't magic wand it. Either proffesionally cut it with the pen tool, find a render of it, or feather it. Also I don't really like the BG for the reason thats its noo monochromatic, I wonder if a purple to white gradient mask on multiply or darken would have done the trick or maby a purple to white radial gradient on overlay behind the render. Either way all colours aside the BG is very nice but I'm not a huge fan of the sig.

Back