• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I got my town! ;;

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hey guys! I got my town this morning and I'm happier than ever! I won't be making a blog post until later tonight when I'm done playing, but here's a bit of info about it with pros and cons;

Pros: Apples as native fruit (haven't seen any since my very first reset, so yay!), decent villagers (Nate, Willow, Pippy, Snake, and Kitt), one long beach with a private one, good house placement, NO annoying rocks whatsoever, Re-Tail close to dock
Cons: Yellow town hall (it can be fixed though), and I'll need to demolish my bridge later on because it's in the way of my house.

My mayor's name is Madison, and my town name is Camellia. c:

That's pretty much it! I'm looking forward to seeing what my town will grow to become. ; v ;

Stay tuned for tonight's first blog post! (≧∀≦)

Yay! I'm sure that things in Camellia will pick up quickly. You'll probably pay off your loan and earn a perfect town rating long before I do. ;)

I'm excited to see the future Blog post!

I was just looking through all of your Blogs, and I wanted to say congratulations on your new town! I'm looking forward to hearing more about it on future posts! :)

Back