• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I got stood up

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
...twice. Elmer was suppose to come to my house at 7. He never arrived so I went to find him. He said he ''forgot''. At 7:10, I was suppose to go to Naomi's house but she was chilling outside. My villagers are so mean.

Wait, they can do that now? They always used to be in or come round my house in other games! o_o Well at least they have a bit more personality now!

Haha that's hilarious! It makes me feel less bad about not turning up for when I made arrangements with them!

I waited like 7 minutes before Joey finally showed up to my house when we had plans lol! He came in and was like "sorry im late!!"

My younger sister has the game also and all the plans she has made every single one, the animal stood her up. Lol ^^;

Whoa, I didn't know they could do that! I was playing the other day and Elise invited me over, but I thought that she was coming over to my house, so I waited there for about ten minutes before I finally figured it out. xD

Broffina made plans with me, then she politely said she had other plans when I talked to her.

Lol it's always the other way around for me. I plan a time for them to come over or for me to visit but I forget every single time... they get so angry. Sometimes they forget too though, which is awesome and lets me put the blame on them, heh heh...

I've forgotten the plans we set, but so far my villagers have not stood me up.

Oh gosh, Alfonso was meant to come over earlier and when the time came, he didn't show up for roughly five minutes.
He asks to come over nearly every time I play and he's usually so punctual, but he said he was late because he got lost on the way to my house
Y'know, even though he was standing right outside of it when it was time for him to come over and he literally lives five steps away :I

Twiggy wanted to come over, and she came on time!
The next day she invited me over and...I stood her up.

Today she goes "Can you like..come over...now?"
I guess she didn't like getting stood up...oops.

Flaky little blighters! Deli always comes a few minutes late, I just write a letter gently sassing him while I wait.

Back