• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I have Beau in my campsite:(

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
And I have no room ;-;

Has this happened to anyone before?

The only villager I liked that came into my campsite was Lucky, and I had no room. ;c But if I saw one of my dream villagers like Merengue or somebody and couldn't move them in I would've lost it, aha.

I had Beau in mine too! He was actually one I wanted, so yay! But I'm sorry that you had no room. :( He really is cute!
I'm wishing you better luck in the future!

My friend once had Flurry in hers when she had 10 people and was gutted. Luckily, it's never happened to me, as I don't check my campsite unless I have room for whoever's in there, just in case it's someone amazing.

I found Static, Fuchsia, Ribbot... mostly good ones. I'm cycling right now so I don't care much, but I know of people who have these villagers as dreamies and I wish I could've taken them to give them away. ;-;

I had Winnie in my town. She'll be moving in soon, but I hope once Whitney moves out, Chester will still have room to move in! :(

Zucker was in my campsite which I would have liked to have gotten since during that time my only lazy neighbor was in the middle of moving. Would have made a good replacement. Ah well, he was not a dreamy just a decent-seeming lazy neighbor type who also shares my birthday.

I had Stitches in the campsite when I was resetting. However, Lopez put a plot on my path so I had to reset :(

Cesar was the best one in my campsite but my sister has him and the chances of her losing him are somewhat up there, so I might always be able to get him anyways. :/

I've had Lucky, Marshal and Tangy in my campsite. Yesterday I got Zucker and Blanche from the campsite <3

Back