• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I have officially graduated from HS!!

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
Well, my actual graduation day was yesterday, but that's beside the point.

Yesterday was the big day for me. After working really hard for 4--no, 13 years-- to get a good education, I finally received my high school diploma yesterday. During the grad ceremony, as I had mentioned in an earlier blog post, I was recognized for being a member of NHS, being an honor student, and for having a 4.0 GPA or higher (I actually had a 4.0583 GPA). My diploma has an honor seal from the Ohio state board of education.

I am very proud of myself for making it this far. After I had gotten 2 F's in the first 9 weeks of my senior year, I had lost all hope for myself. I was stressed out the entire school year. I think my anxiety and sleep deprivation is worse now than it's ever been. Idk why, but I was just completely out of my mind the whole time. But I knew that if I worked hard enough I could still get an honor diploma. I was afraid I couldn't because one of the requirements is a 27 on the ACT, and I got a 25. I thought getting an F would completely take me out of it. But it didn't. After all that stress, I came out of it very proud of my accomplishments.

Now that I have received my HS diploma, I am ready to move on to the next stage of my life: college. I am very excited to go to college and start studying for degrees in piano performance and astrophysics! I know it sounds really difficult, but when I go to college I am not going for honors. I don't want to ruin this experience. I want it to make up for all those years I suffered in HS, especially my Senior year. I'm really excited to move out and start a new life!!

Now what will that mean for my crazy Nintendo gamer side? Well, I probably won't be playing games as much, but I guess it's not like I play a lot of games anyways. I am definitely taking my N64 to college with me, though. Gotta make for SM64 sometimes.

So yeah. Now I get the whole summer off.... this is gon be fun!! ^^

Back