• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I have returned. Does anybody miss me?

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
It's me, Apple2012, someone who registered in 2014 and left in 2015. I was going to stay off this site forever after a lot of my friends were leaving, but I decided that I couldn't be off forever. Recently, I was thinking about going back to the site. Over time, I have changed. As a returning member on this site, here are some things I would like you to know about my future here.

• I'm still going to be in the collectible trade, but I'm not going to be buying collectibles as much. I'm happy with the chocolate cake I got in December and the apple I got, so they aren't going anywhere.
  • I don't need to buy fanart. A while ago, I did want more art of my characters, but now I don't need anymore. I should save my TBT for something I can use.
  • I'm not going to run for moderator or site staff. It's a lot of responsibility, and I seem to take the rules too seriously.
  • I'm also going to steer clear of the political discussions. They tend to get messy, especially during an election year. Not to mention, but this election is just as intense as the 1876 election.
  • Since I don't play ACNL anymore, I'm actually done with the online trading. I only play Happy Home Designer now. If it's any other video game I play, it's not going to be an Animal Crossing game. When the new AC game comes out, I'll probably get back.
  • I'll still host giveaways and write blog entries.
  • I actually like my username, sig, and avatar, so I may not change it.

Oh, and just in case if you're wondering, that girl that pops up on my site may look like Penny, but she isn't Penny. She's someone else. That's the character I use in Happy Home Designer. But the girl on my avatar is Penny.

I'm glad to be back. Feel free to comment.

Oh hey, when you left my username was TheAhPoCawdOh. We didn't really talk but welcome back!

Apple2012;bt12848 said:
You're back too? Welcome back! I miss you a lot.

I'm not really "back", as in I rarely post, but I still talk to people here from time to time. Good to see you well.

Back