• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I haven't made a sig in 11 months...

Furry Sparks

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So, I tried to make one.... and this is what I got:

okamiv1ni1.png

okamiv3zz0.png

not too bad.

don't do the thing where the border's darker than the center. and the render needs to be blended in.

;)

Well, here's my two cents.

Like Flygon said, the render needs to be blended in a bit. There's a bit of empty space, but I like how you partially filled it with the logo and text. Also, it's a pretty simple background overall, you could have used more colors from the render.

In all, it's not a huge step in any direction from your previous sigs, I hope to see more output from you =D

Oh hey look, it's Okami...

Good game, Stupid navigational partner.

I don't want a one inch tall bug telling me where to go when I'm perfectly capable of walking on my own, thanks.

I like the sig, it's a little too red though, the game doesn't have much red in it (as far as i've gotten at least) I'd go for something to match the game a bit better.

New one looks ok... Not really pushing the envelope though, I mean you'll see that anywhere else, if you want to do something truly amazing then do it. ; )

Well, I can't say its the best sig I've ever seen but let me tell you, you've made quite a lot of progress since you created that Mewtwo SSBM sig.

Super_Naruto said:
Well, I can't say its the best sig I've ever seen but let me tell you, you've made quite a lot of progress since you created that Mewtwo SSBM sig.
Do you have to mention that every chance you get? Seriously, that was like 3 years ago or something, and I have made far worse sigs.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Do you have to mention that every chance you get? Seriously, that was like 3 years ago or something, and I have made far worse sigs.
It was a cool sig and very funny.

Found it!
e034ms.jpg

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
It was a cool sig and very funny.

Found it!
e034ms.jpg
That sig is definitely own, but I don't see Mewtwo anywhere.

Back