• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I just bought the NA version...

The only local stores selling it where I live are Walmart and Gamestop, so I have like no chance of getting it early. But I've waited three years, so what's two more days?

I checked both Walmart and Best Buy online and it says they aren't selling it yet. But on Best Buy's website, it says they're already sold out of the 3DS XL bundles?

I was going to check a few Walmarts around my place, but my license is revoked, so the only place close by that I can walk to is Target.

My walmart didn't have it yesterday, my Kmart is awfully unorganized so I could check, but at this point I guess ill just wait. But I do think ill be looking for an extra copy for my bf and mom to share on extra 3ds :) I cannot wait!!!

I actually have a Meijer store here that is selling it, but it's so far away. The nearest Meijer store over here sells groceries. .n. On the bright side, Animal Crossing:New Leaf is going to be out tomorrow and I can play it^^

I wish I could get mine early! I pre-ordered it from Gamestop but I would just DIE to have the game a day early...unfortunately I want the bundle, not just the game so I guess it wouldn't help to get it early because I wouldn't have the Animal Crossing 3DS to play it on.

I wish I could get mine early! I pre-ordered it from Gamestop but I would just DIE to have the game a day early...unfortunately I want the bundle, not just the game so I guess it wouldn't help to get it early because I wouldn't have the Animal Crossing 3DS to play it on.
*tilts head to the side*

Your profile picture ... why is it on its side? xD

Everyone be like: "Hey i'll just call walmart and get the copy innit"
and im just here like "oh my glob, i still have to wait 'til 14th June because all game shops in uk are **** and hate everyone and the staff are ill-mannered and rude and they dont answer your questions about pokemon black and white and they kick you out for picking up a game and looking at the back and they make you want to throw a brick at every single games consle in their shop."

GOOD DAY.
I have never had an experience like that at GAME, but I know they CAN be crappy...

I checked both Walmart and Best Buy online and it says they aren't selling it yet. But on Best Buy's website, it says they're already sold out of the 3DS XL bundles?

I was going to check a few Walmarts around my place, but my license is revoked, so the only place close by that I can walk to is Target.

if your wanting the bundle target is not selling it in stores and its sold out online :eek: so you will have to check walmart, you can order online and do the site to store, always call first I would hate for you to find a way there and not be able to get it

Back